Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Shalece K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received a sample sponge from Scotch Brite in the mail!! I loved it it's what I buy now! It last and doesn't fall apart. You will definitely know when you need a new one they don't bounce back
Aileen T.
Santa Monica, CA
I try not to pay more for than $1 a sponge! Whenever I see these on sale I stock up. They are great! They last pretty long and I like the idea that they are more natural and uses recycled materials to make.
Jill S.
Tulsa
I bought these because they were on sale. They seem to work about average compared to other brands of scrub brushes. They last a decent amount of time before tearing up and being thrown away
Bailey L.
Minneapolis, MN
My go-to cleaning product. These get literally almost ANYTHING off your pans, without being too harsh. The only downside is we go through them so fast. I would say one sponge lasts 1-2 weeks for us, before it feels dirty. But overall, does good job!
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
These are great at cleaning grease stains on pots and pans, though I wish they were a little sturdier. They begin to deteriorate after several uses, and need to be replaced weekly.
Evelyn P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I LOVE these sponges! I will never use any other type, unless they stop selling these! Not only do I feel better about not throwing away so much plastic products when I change out sponges, but I don't have to throw sponges out as often. These natural finber sponges stay cleaner for soooo much longer! They never start smelling rotten like most synthetic fiber sponges do. If you've ever had issues with your songes smelling really bad before they need to be thrown out, try these out! I have literally a whole Costco-sized box full after trying them out for the first time.
Jennifer N.
Great sponges that hold up. I throw out my sponges after a few weeks anyway and these last until I throw them out. They are a good price, not cheap but not expensive. They work well and just as well as the regular ones. I would recommend them.
Kassandra R.
Anaheim
Love how it's scratch free. I take a lot of pride in my cooking and having good cookware is everything. These sponges are amazing for a deep clean without ruining your stuff.
Josie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these. They get the job done without being so rough on my dishes. They also don't hold onto food like most do. Overall I prefer a greener product and this does the job.
RoseMarie S.
Clinton, NJ
Use this on the regular love them they are affordable and work great! They don't tear apart with heavy scrubbing. They usually go on sale too 2 for 5 at my local grocery store