Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Photos (2)
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Saint Peters, MO
I am not the biggest sponge fan, but I do like the fiber scrub on this one. It is nice for a one time use, but then i get grossed out if a sponge sits in the sink for too long.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
I really like these because they are a greener option to using sponges. They don't get that gross old, sponge smell. They work well and do not fall apart really easily.
Kiara W.
Kiara W.
Cincinnati, OH
These are your typical sponges that get the job done. They are nothing too special but they do tend to hold up pretty well. Much better than some others I've tried.
Wanda F.
Wanda F.
Gentle,safe and strong for all pots and dishes there great for those pots that require just that little extra,unfortunately you will have to replace them quickly
I really like these. The fiber in it is a good first era. The texture and the way it doesn't mess up you programs and pans. Makes me want to buy it all the time.
maria e.
maria e.
Cicero

Scotch-brite, sponge to wash the treats is excellent product to have its natural fibers and for that reason does not mistreat the frets, nor scratch the pans.
Rebbeka L.
Rebbeka L.
Nitro, WV
Nothing does a better job on pots than this!!!
I've tried brillo(and it leaves gunk under my nails). This is easily cleaned and it doesn't scratch surfaces!!!
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
These are great, I usually ring out my sponge when I'm done using it to avoid smells, but even when I forget there's hardly any smell! I think they work great
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I do like these sponges but I feel like they do not last as long as the other sponges. I hate having to purchase a new 6-pack of sponges once a month or so.
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY
They work like the regular sponges but they get dirty looking really fast. The effectiveness is what matters more though so that's why I give it five stars