Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Elizabeteh M.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX

I love that the scrubs are green and works like any other scrub. I love the product and will always use it and the price is good for being a green product and helps with my dishes and it also matches my decor
Ellie B.
Ellie B.

Love these for being more natural than regular sponges and still working great. The stub side works good and the sponge side hold up well and doesn't get mildew or smell as long as you ring it out after use.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ

Go green! Strong and durable! Great for every home! Best feature is the wash ability it stays together longer. I purchase from Walmart and never been disappointed. Everyone should invest in the green option!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Phoenix, AZ

I liked the sponges but the grittier side for scrubbing would come off on to what I was washing. Otherwise they were fine, not much different from non natural sponges.
I'm not sure I'd purchase them again.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA

The only sponge I use! I like choosing products that are "green" and good for the environment. I put them in a the dishwasher so I can keep using them and keep them fresh. This is a must have in my house!
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Longwood, FL

I really like these, and they hold together much better than other "green" cleaning options I've found. Still nice and tough on my gross pans, without needing extra cleaning chemicals to get the job done.
AnnieJo T.
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, Tx

I love these! They last longer than the typical scrub sponge, because you can wash them. I put them in my dishwasher and they look and smell great. Plus they work as well or better as their counterparts.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX

These are more natural and awesome! They work just as well as the regular ones. The price is a bit more, but with coupons and sales, or shopping at certain stores, you can find them at a great price...
Anna L.
Anna L.
Rochester, NY

Holds up really well. I am still able to get stuck on grime of all my dirty dishes. I feel good about using a product that is good to the environment. They do cost a bit more, but they are also green.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Yelm, WA

I love that they are green for helping the earth. They work well for cleaning dishes and for counters and bathroom tile. I fully recommend the for anyone who wants to leave less of a carbon footprint.

Join Now