Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

felt like they showed more stains bc of the light color. they stayed together pretty good for the price. got them at target, near all of the other sponges. it worked just like any other sponge so its really up to you have natural you want to be. i would buy again.
Molly G.
Molly G.

These sponges are tough enough to easily clean out stuck and burnt-on food, but not so tough as to ever scratch anything. They are perfect for cleaning out my cast iron cookware while maintaining the seasoning. Additionally, they are ideal for household cleaning.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Murray, KY

I really do like the idea of these sponges but all in all they really didn't hold up like the normal sponges do and I probably won't by them again. The price was great honestly but I bought them when they were being discontinued so I think that was the reason why
Dayerlyng R.
Dayerlyng R.
Caracas

Scotch-Brite is wonderful leaves all things super bright, me for quite a while and I would not change them for anything,, my mom fascinates you because it is the only brand that does not give you allergy and that is why it is the best brand of sponges that exist
kim p.
kim p.
Westover, MD

I bought these Scotch-Brite greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges from Walmart to kick off my spring cleaning. The sponges held up well to scrubbing my baseboards and walls. I would recommend this product for a easy clean. I would diffidently buy this again.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Hagerstown, MD

It is always a gamble when switching from conventional to more green products but these sponges can hold their own against any other brand, including the standard Scotch-Brites we used to use. They are durable and the scrubbing surface can handle any touch dish.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Trumansburg, NY

I thought I was being a good person by purchasing "greener clean" sponges but it didn't work as well as the regular yellow and green ones! The scrubby part was spread out enough that particles got caught in it. I would stick with the regular sponges next time!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Syracuse, UT

These durable sponges last quite a while, and even hold up when I put them in the dishwasher to clean them. They don't get stinky, and work very well to remove tough, baked on food on my dishes. They do not scratch up my dishes. They do not dry out my hands.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

The sponges are more naturally made, so the coloring is a little different from normal sponges and shows wear a bit more than the typical green and yellow ones do, but it works just as well. I recommend popping it in the microwave to clean it every few days.
Sara T.
Sara T.

I love that you can throw these in the dishwasher to clean. The texture is a bit strange compared to a regular sponge,but you get used to it. The only thing i was disappointed in was the scrubby side. It wasn't as nice as the regular or nonscratch scrubbers.

Join Now