Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Reno, NV

These are great all natural sponges. They dont fall apart very easily and last for a good while. I like how coarse the pads are too and that makes it so much easier to scrub off all the hard to get spots on my dishes.
Hope W.
Hope W.
Great Barrington, MA

These are hands down my preferred "sponge", personally I don't like actual sponges because I feel like they hold in more germs, so these are great because it's just the scrubby part and they get my dishes very clean
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA

These sponges are a great addition to a kitchen. They last very long and really hold up just like the sponges I've used before that aren't "natural". I would recommend this to anyone but the price is a little high.
Nhu D.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA

I mean, they work. Great for scraping off caked on food from plates and pans. Just have to be careful on silverware and plastic because they can scratch. The original ones hold up better and stay scratcher longer.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA

The only one that is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my
Jeannette J.
Jeannette J.

First off I like that they are green! Secondly I love that they work so well and so far haven't kept an ugly smell like other sponges we have bought in the past. It's very effective and would recommend to others.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Typical sponges but they make me feel better about doing good for the environment. I feel they last as long as other sponges. The scouring side isn't all that great, that's my only con. Price is average as well!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Denver, CO

Favorite sponges. I love the natural fiber. I dread dishes so anything that gets the job done quicker I'm into. Plus I appreciate the natural brown over a blue or yellow that doesn't look nice next to my sink.
Elizabeteh M.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX

I love that the scrubs are green and works like any other scrub. I love the product and will always use it and the price is good for being a green product and helps with my dishes and it also matches my decor
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ

Go green! Strong and durable! Great for every home! Best feature is the wash ability it stays together longer. I purchase from Walmart and never been disappointed. Everyone should invest in the green option!

Join Now