Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Darlene V.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite sponges. Love this brand. Long lasting. Now they have the natural fiber scrub sponges which I love. Go green
Hailey G.
Toledo, OH
These 'shed' a lot of the brown fibers and, kind of inconsequential, but they looked dirtier because of the light color.
Diana N.
These work great, they are just really big sponges. We usually toss out sponges every month and a half to two months.
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
I got these on super sale at target. I don't know if I would have purchased them not on sale, but they worked great!
Darby S.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are just as amazing as the normal sponges - but they're natural fiber sponges! They do the job just as well!
Abby R.
Clay City
Cleans dishes easily and prevents from a lot of hard scrubbing. Prices are reasonable.. may scratch dishes though.
Miranda Y.
Defiantly the love of my life sponge. A natural sponge with effective cleaning. Double win. Highly recommended.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I got this for super cheap and was like what the heck I'll try it.. lasted me way longer than other brands did
Mildred A.
Leominster, MA
For me the enviroment is first i love these aponhea they leave my pots clean and easy to remove greassy dishes
Crystal B.
Sun City, CA
Scotch-bride greener clean sponges are great for the earth and gental on my dishes!!! I love this color also.