Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

CsH H.
New Haven
I love these sponges. I have been looking for a good natural sponge but I have really not have had the best luck, often they are just not gritty enough to clean my pots and pans to my liking. But, these are definitely it. They are gritty and clean off tough messes like a dream. I will definitely be rebuying them once I run out.
Amber S.
Abingdon
I love these. I try to get the more Earth friendly product when I can afford it. For being a " greener " sponge I think it holds up well to heavy, everyday use. You get some fall out of the fibers in the brush but it's hardly noticable and doesn't effect preformance at all.
Cristina G.
As a hotel designer, it’s my duty to give clients what they ask and pay for. Thus, if they want a LEED certified hotel, it’s responsibility to current on the latest products. It’s hard not to be green in my own home after reading article about pollution, waste, toxins, etc.

I found little changes in my home can make huge impacts to the environment, such as these sponges. The natural fibers are made from plants and will eventually break down not causing more waste in landfills. Plus, their just as durable regular sponges.

I wish they would make this sponge into their dish wand!
Tiffany F.
These are my go to sponges for dishwashing. Last week, I actually bought a different brand because they looked appealing, but I was and still am disappointed. I will continue to buy these sponges again and again.
Simply-Colie M.
Cumming, GA
These are my favorite sponges and the only ones I buy currently. They last a long time and you can keep using them because they are dishwasher safe! I have only great things to say about these.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
These sponges my husband discovered one day that went to the supermarket only to make the purchase of the month for the house about 6 months ago and since then that is the only one we bought. In addition to clean very well is recycled materials and we are in favor of everything to help the planet. I recommend it 100% and can buy it in Stop n shop, staples, membered online.
Tiffany B.
I like the fact that these sponges are made from recycled and agave fibers. It makes me feel better about using a sponge. I cut them in half before using to extend the usage. I'm also able to microwave them and kill some of the germs. I am able to find these at Target and a local grocery store.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
I love that these are made with recycled materials and lower my carbon footprint :) They have a really nice scrub and work very well to get hard caked on food off of pans and dishes!
Lexi Z.
perrysburg
Love these sponges. They do have a really weird smell when you first open them but they work amazing. The color is neural and goes well with most decor. I bought them at target and I have bought them at meijer before. I would recommend these.
Megan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great kitchen sponges! I love that these are made from natural fibers yet clean just as well as any other sponge. They are a great size, have the scrubbing top, and are gentle on your hands. They last a long time too!
Gabby D.