Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Simply-Colie M.
These are my favorite sponges and the only ones I buy currently. They last a long time and you can keep using them because they are dishwasher safe! I have only great things to say about these.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
I love that these are made with recycled materials and lower my carbon footprint :) They have a really nice scrub and work very well to get hard caked on food off of pans and dishes!
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills , FL
These are my favorite! They’re inexpensive and can last long. The coconut fibers actually clean tough grime off my dishes great. They don’t damage any of my dishes. I definitely recommend and have even included them in house warming gifts.
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
I used to use the . I liked them, but Amazon stopped offering them and the third-party vendors want a ridiculous amount of money for them so I switched to these Scotch-Brites, which I find to be just as effective and much more economical.

They fit the hand well, but tend to be a little stiff owing to the thick and durable "scrubby" part. That's a good trade-off though, because they can take on any burnt on mess with just a bit of "elbow grease."

They are as non-scratch as the manufacturer claims. I use them on my Calphalon and Anolon non-stick pots and pans and they cause no damage whatsoever. I also use them on the removable ceramic plates As those plates age, they are losing their non-stick properties but I can still get them clean with these sponges and without damaging the remaining coating.

I see that a number of recent reviews complain about the sponges having a bad smell. I have not experienced this problem. In fact, they have no smell even after using.
Tayla M.
Perfect for scrubbing and even better for the environment! A reasonable price, great cause and effective clean makes this the perfect sponge! Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Cleaning Sponge
Liz H.
I love the fact that these are green and much safer and better for our environment. Personally, I go through a few sponges a year. We cook as much as we can at home and the pots usually can't go in the dishwasher. This does the job most of the time. It cleans most things except for tough sticky or burnt food. For those, I would use heavy duty types depending on the surface. If it's a coated surface, I just try to get it off with the soft side of this sponge or by hand.
Julie P.
I personally like these because they are "green", and helping the planet in any way I can is always a good thing of course! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they don't seem to scrub nearly as well as the original! I still keep some around for easy jobs, but I will definitely stick to my heavy duty sponges for the tougher situations! No matter what, I always have at least 3 packages of this brand (in general) laying around the house! You just can't beat them! Unless you just really need a Magic Eraser for those "accidents" the kids have! 😂
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
We use these at work too! Mainly in my field we use these tiny mouth mirrors and they have to be srubbed sometimes of the cement or materials before being disinfected and sterilized. And these dont scratch the mirrors at all. Which is great because once the tiny mirror is scratched you can't see a thing. They also dont scratch any of the other surfaces so it alllows me to use them through the machines and the walls and doors with ruining the outside material
Monse V.
Austell , GA
Anyone who has washed dishes by hand knows that you either use a dish cloth, a brush, or a sponge. The dish cloth and sponge are interchangeable, but personally Ihate using dish cloths because they stink REALLY easily after about a day or two of usage. The sponge, in my opinion, is more for heavier duty usage and better scrubbing. Plus you can just toss the sponge away when it gets to the point where it's unusable.
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
I use scotch-bride Greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges. I buy the 6 pack so I always have sponges ready when my other sponge gets dingey or starts to produce a stale scent. I prefer this natural sponges because they seem to last a little bit longer with out smelling. I will continue to buy this product.