Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack

by Scotch-Brite

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...

Better or worse than standard sponge ??
Where do you buy this?
Where do you buy this?
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack!
Monica P.
Sebastopol, CA
These sponges work great! I love that they are not plastic and dyed funny colors. My only complaint is that they do not last as long, but it's minimally different and worth it. I dispose of them in the compost when I'm done.
Sabrina M.
Oakville, WA
Trying to go green, but haven't committed to a dish washing cloth? Ease some of that guilt by trying these sponges! They're constructed with 50% agave plant fibers, and the packaging is made of completely recycled materials! Plus, they're super absorbent, and long lasting, to boot! They're also gentle on your pots and pans, so go out and grab some! A 6 pack for about $5 makes them a steal!
Serena F.
Topeka, KS
To be quite honest, these sponges are a waste of money. They do not work great for scrubbing and getting residue off dishes. I would not recommend these sponges to anyone. Not to mention, they are a little more pricey as well. Just stick to the good old yellow & green cleaning sponges.
Irus M.
Louisville, KY
Too thin and doesn't scrub as good as the regular ones. Use life seems shorter as well.
Jenny M.
Springdale
Love how those have a soft side and rough side to it's makes it a like better to clean with
Candace P.
New Richmond, WI
I'm happy to see a green alternative however I wish these worked a bit better. I have bought scotch rite for years and plan to continue
Lisa C.
Love natural sober sponges. I'm all about the environment and using natural products. I like to use this sponge with the natural cleaner
Devon G.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
These are just okay sponges for me. Unfortunately, I have found that they do not hold up as well as the classic green and yellow sponges. They tear pretty easily when scrubbing. I bought them once and will not repurchase.
Shantanna K.
Crown City, OH
I like to use these for the hard to clean pans they help out for the tough dishes getting them clean
Ninna W.
I prefer these sponges to wash my dishes with they are green and echo friendly. I purchase mine at walmart