Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Photo (1)
Angel J.
Angel J.

From the manufacturer ;
Scotch-Brite, the brand you know and trust, has created a line of effective cleaner products made from natural and recycled materials. Scrubbers are made with natural scrubbing fibers from the agave plant, a highly flexible, renewable resource that is used to make a variety of things, from sugar substitutes to tequila to ethanol. The Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Non-scratch Scrub Sponges non-scratch surface is made from 50% natural agave plant. The sponge contains 100% natural materials, of which 23% is recycled paper.

Effective , efficient, lasts long AND helps preserve mother nature, what more do you need ? All you need to buy is 2 sponges to last about 1 - 2 years but the 6 back is great for if you want to stock up or you're using them for restaurants. They don't scratch delicate dishes and glasses as most brands are known to do. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this brand.
LOVE these sponges! I will never use any other type, unless they stop selling these! Not only do I feel better about not throwing away so much plastic products when I change out sponges, but I don't have to throw sponges out as often. These natural finber sponges stay cleaner for soooo much longer! They never start smelling rotten like most synthetic fiber sponges do. If you've ever had issues with your songes smelling really bad before they need to be thrown out, try these out! I have literally a whole Costco-sized box full after trying them out for the first time.
katie l.
katie l.

One of my most successful purchases of sponges. The great part was this came in a pack of 6 so I did not run out of sponges for a while. Each sponge can go about a whole month with proper cleaning. You can just pop them in the microwave each time to get all the bacteria away and use them like they are brand new. the scrubber on the back helps for getting grease off the stovetop and off pans when dishwashing.
Cameron S.
Cameron S.
Kilgore, TX

This product was overpriced and worked no better than the standard sponge. For the price asked, which was over double the price of their standard sponges, this product was not worth it. It didn't last any longer or clean any better. I would not suggest buying this unless you desperately want to help the planet at a great cost to you.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Centerville, OH

I wanted to like these because I'm always searching for all natural products or natural alternatives. I found that the original sponges I'm used to buying are much more effective than these. It may be worth investigating a better way to make these because, while they cleaned, they just weren't as great as the standard sponges.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Loxley, AL

I love that Scotch Brite offers all natural fibers scrub sponges. These sponges work well and make you feel good about cleaning and staying "green". These sponges are affordable, durable, and come in multi packs. I definitely recommend Scotch Brite Sponges of any kind but especially Scotch Bride's all natural fibers Sponges!
Brandon L.
Brandon L.
Saint Cloud, MN

I think that this sponges are nice, but I was expecting more for the price that I paid for. The fibers get all over and tend to come off when washing even from the first use. Even after squeezing off the water from it, it tends to trap a certain kind of odor which is quite unpleasant. That said, it does clean well though.
Karen P.
Karen P.

These are the best things to do tough work with. It's just like the other ones you are used to seeing, the green ones. Absolutely no different except these are better for the environment. Sometimes the green ones will leave a residue on white if you scrub too hard and that doesn't happen here. I'm very happy with them.
Madiee B.
Madiee B.

es una la marca conocida y de confianza Cuesta mucho menos comprar estos, y por alguna razón, éstos simplemente no huelen mal como otras estos son fantásticas y tienen toda una linea de cosas maravillosas y los limpiones no sueltan pelusa como otros Una de mis compras de mayor éxito de las esponjas las recomiendo
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA

I use scotch-bride Greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges. I buy the 6 pack so I always have sponges ready when my other sponge gets dingey or starts to produce a stale scent. I prefer this natural sponges because they seem to last a little bit longer with out smelling. I will continue to buy this product.

Join Now