Add a Photo

By SCOTCH-BRITE
#12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These...
Layla S.
Layla S.
Plainville, CT

It seems like these little things last forever! When we first moved into our house several years ago, I bought a set of these. It was years before my husband asked me to order more. I don't know what made me order these, as I always bought the blue or yellow sponges in our old house, but I'm glad I did. It costs so much less to buy these, and for some reason, these just do not stink like the other sponges stank. I don't know what causes the other ones to get so rank while these stay so fresh, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. ...I mean, I ASSUME these are not made of unicorn horn or something.

Anyway, these are fantastic and they're so unassuming. They just sort of blend into the background with their neutral color and their lack of stinkiness, and they last so long! I almost feel bad that they do, since I love them so much more than the other sponges (is it weird? it feels weird to love a sponge - I don't usually leave reviews for SPONGES) I would buy more just to show my support for awesome sponges.

Yeah, this review is getting weird now. It sounds like I'm crushing on a sponge. In conclusion: Best sponge I've ever used. Actually got me to write a rave review about a /sponge/. Do buy sponge. ...Must stop typing sponge, it's started to look weird on the screen...
Angel J.
Angel J.

From the manufacturer ;
Scotch-Brite, the brand you know and trust, has created a line of effective cleaner products made from natural and recycled materials. Scrubbers are made with natural scrubbing fibers from the agave plant, a highly flexible, renewable resource that is used to make a variety of things, from sugar substitutes to tequila to ethanol. The Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Non-scratch Scrub Sponges non-scratch surface is made from 50% natural agave plant. The sponge contains 100% natural materials, of which 23% is recycled paper.

Effective , efficient, lasts long AND helps preserve mother nature, what more do you need ? All you need to buy is 2 sponges to last about 1 - 2 years but the 6 back is great for if you want to stock up or you're using them for restaurants. They don't scratch delicate dishes and glasses as most brands are known to do. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this brand.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I LOVE these sponges! I will never use any other type, unless they stop selling these! Not only do I feel better about not throwing away so much plastic products when I change out sponges, but I don't have to throw sponges out as often. These natural finber sponges stay cleaner for soooo much longer! They never start smelling rotten like most synthetic fiber sponges do. If you've ever had issues with your songes smelling really bad before they need to be thrown out, try these out! I have literally a whole Costco-sized box full after trying them out for the first time.
katie l.
katie l.

One of my most successful purchases of sponges. The great part was this came in a pack of 6 so I did not run out of sponges for a while. Each sponge can go about a whole month with proper cleaning. You can just pop them in the microwave each time to get all the bacteria away and use them like they are brand new. the scrubber on the back helps for getting grease off the stovetop and off pans when dishwashing.
jane c.
jane c.
Culver City, CA

Okay, so i bought in the marketing of going "greener" with these sponges but have been quite disappointed. They just don't work as well as the standard scotch-brite, ends up soggier than usual, and falls apart quicker. So pricier, and will have to replace more often. For something disposable, i guess you can't go that green. so i'm back to my tandard extreme clean sponges
Cassie P.
Cassie P.

I honestly do not understand the advantage of using the natural fiber scrub sponges by Scotch-Brite versus the regular scrub sponges. The sponges worked well, but not as well as their other sponges. They are thinner and did not last as long as their other scrub sponges. Worked perfectly well, but I will definitely stick with buying their other sponges.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Sarasota, FL

I work at a holistic doctors office and we have to use all natural products and the Scot h brite greener clean natural fiber scrub sponges are the ones we use. They are great at cleaning all types of pots, pans, plates, cups, and the surfaces we have to clean up in the break room. The fact that they clean so amazingly and are natural is a huge plus.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Chattanooga, TN

I liked the idea of a natural fiber sponge, and I appreciated the natural colors and packaging, but I felt like the fibers kept falling off or ripping out of the sponge as I used it. It lasted about half of the time a regular Scotch-Brite Non-scratch scrub sponge would and felt terrible as it came apart in my hands, leaving fibers on my dishes.
wanda C.