Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Keiri E.Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, 6 pack uploaded by Brandy B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These... see more...

Angel J.
Angel J.

From the manufacturer ;
Scotch-Brite, the brand you know and trust, has created a line of effective cleaner products made from natural and recycled materials. Scrubbers are made with natural scrubbing fibers from the agave plant, a highly flexible, renewable resource that is used to make a variety of things, from sugar substitutes to tequila to ethanol. The Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Non-scratch Scrub Sponges non-scratch surface is made from 50% natural agave plant. The sponge contains 100% natural materials, of which 23% is recycled paper.

Effective , efficient, lasts long AND helps preserve mother nature, what more do you need ? All you need to buy is 2 sponges to last about 1 - 2 years but the 6 back is great for if you want to stock up or you're using them for restaurants. They don't scratch delicate dishes and glasses as most brands are known to do. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this brand.
LOVE these sponges! I will never use any other type, unless they stop selling these! Not only do I feel better about not throwing away so much plastic products when I change out sponges, but I don't have to throw sponges out as often. These natural finber sponges stay cleaner for soooo much longer! They never start smelling rotten like most synthetic fiber sponges do. If you've ever had issues with your songes smelling really bad before they need to be thrown out, try these out! I have literally a whole Costco-sized box full after trying them out for the first time.
Cameron S.
Cameron S.
Kilgore, TX
This product was overpriced and worked no better than the standard sponge. For the price asked, which was over double the price of their standard sponges, this product was not worth it. It didn't last any longer or clean any better. I would not suggest buying this unless you desperately want to help the planet at a great cost to you.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Loxley, AL
I love that Scotch Brite offers all natural fibers scrub sponges. These sponges work well and make you feel good about cleaning and staying "green". These sponges are affordable, durable, and come in multi packs. I definitely recommend Scotch Brite Sponges of any kind but especially Scotch Bride's all natural fibers Sponges!
Brandon L.
Brandon L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I think that this sponges are nice, but I was expecting more for the price that I paid for. The fibers get all over and tend to come off when washing even from the first use. Even after squeezing off the water from it, it tends to trap a certain kind of odor which is quite unpleasant. That said, it does clean well though.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
I usually gravitate to buying these sponges. I feel that they do a good job. They're natural so good for the environment and they are a neutral tan and brown color. I hate having a neon green sponge sticking out like a sore thumb in my kitchen. I buy the 2 pack and generally those will last me for a month.
Michele K.
Michele K.
Conroe, TX
Quality sponges. Gentle enough not to scratch but strong enough to scrub pots and pans. They don't start falling apart and shedding nearly as quickly as other generic brands I have used, and if they get a little smelly I just through them in the dishwasher. They come out fine, and still not falling apart.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
We purchased these before and they did the job but they wore down very quickly and they feel quite gimmicky. I like the idea of a natural sponge because I feel good about helping the environment but is it really worth the effort if it won't last me very long and any sponge can do the job just as well.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
These are great, effective sponges. I got these from Target. They last quite a while and do a good job for general dish cleaning and kitchen use. The scrubber on the back is soft enough to use for most non-stick pans, but doesn't remove truly baked-on food. For that, I still have to soak my dishes. T
Justin K.
Justin K.
I like the natural fiber scrub sponges because they are better for the environment. I bought them at Walmart and they were considerably more money than the normal sponges which is concerning. They didn't have a scent and if there was a similar cheaper product available I would buy the cheaper.