BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Adrienne P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite dish sponges ever! They look so nice in a neutral styled home, and they aren’t garish so I don’t mind leaving it setting in a dish next to the sink. I find the scrubbing power to better than other sponges, yet it does not scratch up more delicate dishes. And the lasting power of these are great! I can wash/sanitize and reuse these for months without them breaking down. Best sponges ever!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is an intetesting product. Although the natural ingredients are enticing it lacks absorbing abilities and durability.
Samantha W.
Olive Branch, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like how I can scrub with as much force that I can muster and my pans remain scratch free. Even my nonstick surfaces are protected and not in danger with these.
Jamie S.
Cottage Grove
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite sponges. You can wash these by putting them in the dishwasher and they last a lot longer than the typical sponges.
Julia M.
Harbor City , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these. It's nice to see companies offering a greener option. Everything makes a difference and these are really durable.
Taitira M.
This is the only sponge I will use from now on. I have purchased this so many times! My favorite sponge that actually gets things clean. It lasts a long time and doesn’t get gross. Super easy to clean with on a daily basis.
Anna A.
Colleyville, TX
I think these sponges are great and all I will ever need in a sponge. Does the job, lasts forever, I like the natural fibers and neutral color and appreciate not always having a royal blue sponge in the kitchen.
Rachel P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works just a great as synthetic sponges. I feel better using this product over others since it reduces waste. Totally affordable and effective. I recommend trying them out for yourself!
Britton C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If I’m going to use a sponge I use these. I have some stored away Under the sink. For the most part I think sponges are gross and don’t really use them.
Carmen D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These last a long time. They don’t smell. I always try to drain the water out when I’m done and they don’t smell. I always purchase these because they are natural and affordable. They clean the plates very well.
Gabby D.