BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda J.
Since you have to change sponges so often, it's great to be able to use one likes this that's natural. It scrubs pretty well, somewhere between a brillo pad and a regular sponge.
Elizabeth B.
Love this sponge. Works just as well as any other and I enjoy using a more natural product on my utensils and dishes that touch my food. Lasts a long time and doesn't break apart.
Linda M.
I like these because you can throw them into the dishwasher to use again. It is a great concept. They do get really nasty tho just like others but they last you a little longer.
Chelsey C.
These are greener but also not tough like standard brillo pads are. They are okay and did the job but I would not exactly purchase them again because they didn't do half the job.
Ashley B.
Horrible sponge! Gets a weird smell after a while like nasty. It rips apart and I think it's not as cost effective since I would have to buy more just to replace a ripped one.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pretty good doing that worked well for doing my dishes. I found it didn't last as long as some of the others but was still pretty good. I'd buy them again if they were on sale.
Jennifer M.
It was an okay product. I have definitely used better made sponges in the past. I guess if you have to clean something quickly and it isn't glued on dirt then this would be a good product. Price wasn't too bad at Target.
Kim C.
Franklin, TN
This sponge has a soft feel, yet does the job just as well as the plastic one. Very happy this "greener" sponge is available. Dirt washes out well. Bravo to Scotch Brite! Will definitely be buying it again.
Alicia S.
Love that these are "green," but as with mkst environmentally-friendly products, it bro t's up the price which is so unfortunate. Works as well as the regular product.
Joni G.
Waxhaw, NC
I was hesitant to switch to this version of the scotch-Brite sponge but was pleasantly surprised. I expected it to not be as strong as the original but it sure was!