BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Maria L.
Waukegan, IL
Use them for cleaning my fabric couches, bathroom, walls, I really like them because they do not bleed color onto surfaces, they have an abrasive side and a sponge side perfect for the everyday cleaning
Hannah B.
Saginaw, MI
Scotch makes great sponges to clean with. They work very well on taking the mess away. You can buy it from almost any store. They also last a pretty long time. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alyssa S.
Long Island, NY
I use these exclusively to clean my bathtub and they work amazing. I use them with a little bit of vinegar and dawn dish soap, let the tub soak for about ten minutes, then wipe down with one of these sponges. My bathtub comes out spotless every time. I highly recommend!
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Bought these because of the environmental impact, but I was really disappointed. They smelled pretty awful pretty quickly, and they broke apart after the first couple uses. Will not buy again.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Esta esponja hecho con fibra natural es de alta calidad, siempre compro esponjas de esta marca por su larga duración, por ser practicas y arrancar la grasa y el sucio de manera rapido y efectiva.
Valerie L.
It's more expensive than regular sponges & doesn't really make a difference in cleaning your dishes. I guess it's made from recycled material but I'd rather use the cheaper, original sponges.
Brittany N.
Moira, NY
I love that these sponges are strong enough to get stuck on food off my dishes but they are soft enough that they don't scratch my dishes. I also love that they are made of natural fibers.
Kassandra W.
I love these! You cab recycle them when you're done. They clean great. You can throw them in the dishwasher to clean to sanitize and clean them, then use them again. That's my favorite thing
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
This product was okay, but did not hold up as well as my preferred brand. I usually try to purchase the environmentally friendly products, but probably will not be buying this again.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
A marketing ploy to get more money for different colored sponges. They work just they same, or possibly even worse than the regular green sponges at twice the price