BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
These sponges work they are great for cleaning my pots, not too crazy about it.
Dely T.
Brooklyn, NY
Only sponge I get. No harsh chemical it's not rough. and I'm a go green lol.
Zaira V.
We buy these sponges all the time & they work amazingly great . They last too
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these all the time super affordable and they do the job just right! !!
Makyia R.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Their okay I guess I prefer using a towel instead of a sponge that's just me.
Taitira M.
This is the only sponge I will use from now on. I have purchased this so many times! My favorite sponge that actually gets things clean. It lasts a long time and doesn’t get gross. Super easy to clean with on a daily basis.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is an intetesting product. Although the natural ingredients are enticing it lacks absorbing abilities and durability.
Adrienne P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite dish sponges ever! They look so nice in a neutral styled home, and they aren’t garish so I don’t mind leaving it setting in a dish next to the sink. I find the scrubbing power to better than other sponges, yet it does not scratch up more delicate dishes. And the lasting power of these are great! I can wash/sanitize and reuse these for months without them breaking down. Best sponges ever!
Brittany H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these sponges! They last quite a few washes before they start to smell, there's many sponges I've tried that have smelled after the first use
Alexandria J.
Picton, ON
The scotch Brite greener sponges work great at getting dishes clean. Even the ones that have more stubborn residue on them. I get even more use out of themy by sanitizing them in the dishwasher.
Gabby D.