BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Alexandria J.
Picton, ON
The scotch Brite greener sponges work great at getting dishes clean. Even the ones that have more stubborn residue on them. I get even more use out of themy by sanitizing them in the dishwasher.
Sarah M.
Ottawa, ON
We are always looking for safer healthier alternatives to our household needs, the natural fiber scrubbers are a welcome alternative. Works like a charm every time!
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So far, the best ones for me. No smelly build up. Makes scrubbing very easy, but not scratchy. I always have the handy for my bathroom tiles, in the kitchen for pots and pans and in my back yard for some hard to clean tiles. I do recommend them to have at your home cleaning caddy.
Karely A.
My mom bought this for me, because it said it is lost lasting. I like it because it is made from natural fibers and recycled materials. I don't think it has a great quaility and it is kind of expensive. I wouldn't buy it with my money, maybe with my moms, but not with mine
Jade S.
Newmarket, Ontario
I have found that these sponges get out the grime without scratching up my counters. They tend to last longer but always work best when I allow them to dry out after each use. I do find that they can be a little more costly than the cotton or wool cloths I use.
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
There is something wonderful about these fiber-sponge pads. I am amazed at how effective they are in cleaning both delicate and heavier items without scratching the surface. Of course there are a few jobs that require more toughness, where a regular Scotch-Brite or steel scouring pad works better—but those are few and far between. Overall, I love these natural fiber sponges and have used them for a number of years."
Del valle J.
Sponges that can not miss in the area of ​​your dishwasher, do not mistreat your hands, or damage your ollaa, they are completely soft and leave your shiny dishes and totally spotless, very good recommended 100%
Heather W.
Cardiff, Wales
The fact that these are more natural than the rest brought this product to my sight as I have been looking for a more greener product for a long time. It does the job that a normal sponge will maybe even better
Holly J.
These sponges can't handle to heavy duty of scrubbing, they fall apart sooner than some more expensive ones do.. But they last long enough and are affordable enough that I don't mind replacing them.
Erin S.
Edmonton
Good sponge, it didn't seem to work any better or worse than the original ones. Lasted a bit less than the original yellow and green sponges, but I like that they are better for the environment.