BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle P.
akron
Does the job and leaves everything clean. I also like the green aspect of the sponge.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
Works just like any other sponge. You just get the extra bonus of feeling "greener"!
Melody C.
Glendale, AZ
Good for the Eco system, good for my dishes.
Love this product for everyday cleaning.
Stacie M.
I love using a sponge that is not only environmentally friendly but works great too!
Samantha M.
Great sponges. I like that they are more natural but still get the same great clean
daneishka g.
amazing because is all recycle
products thts so cool
and ever brand should do that
Ashley G.
Bridgeview, IL
Best sponges I buy them every time I need new sponges I will never change the brand
Jasmine R.
Fairfield, CA
I like how good it works takes everything right off our Dishes! 5 star dish sponge
Shonda M.
Hialeah , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great sponges works great on pan build up and doesn't fall apart with in dish water
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
So I love the Scotch Cleaning sponges they are the only sponges I use in my house.