BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
Works just like any other sponge. You just get the extra bonus of feeling "greener"!
Taina G.
The scotch-brite greener sponge is just ok. But doesn't get out most of sticky foods.
Ashley G.
Bridgeview, IL
Best sponges I buy them every time I need new sponges I will never change the brand
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great sponges works great on pan build up and doesn't fall apart with in dish water
daneishka g.
amazing because is all recycle
products thts so cool
and ever brand should do that
Jasmine R.
Fairfield, CA
I like how good it works takes everything right off our Dishes! 5 star dish sponge
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
So I love the Scotch Cleaning sponges they are the only sponges I use in my house.
Samantha M.
Great sponges. I like that they are more natural but still get the same great clean
Erin Y.
These are the only sponges I use. They are clean and do very well with hard jobs.
Mary A.
Dickinson, TX
Me gusta mucho este tipo de fibras dejan los traate limpios y ademaa duran mucho