BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Denise H.
I love things that are natural & this I chose to use to be part of my natural green home cleaning team. I like that it has natural fibers & cleans the same like other commercial products of the same category.
Elizabeth B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love that these aren't as bad for the environment and they last a really long time! They have great scrubbing power and I can just pop it in the dishwasher when I want it sanitized. I always keep these on hand.
Kayla J.
Levittown, PA
Leave it to this brush to get things clean ! For the price I believe this sponge is great. The scent is nice as well. It's good for hard to scrub pots and pans. I purchased my sponge at target. I would but again
Karly G.
My hubby loves this particular sponge. I love it because it's good for the environment but it doesn't last very long. After a few uses it has a worn look and I end up going through these things like clockwork.
Laurie G.
Huntsville, AL
Organic is the new thing; even in sponges. What better way to clean your dishes than with an environmentally friendly sponge. It works great and is reasonably priced. Easy to find at your local grocery store.
Krysta S.
Gettysburg, PA
I'm so glad Scotch brite has something for everyone, I try to go green as much as possible! I love these! One thing I don't like is they don't have the scrubbing power of regular sponges with a scrubber side
Sarah B.
I appreciate that these sponges are more "green" than other alternatives, but they come with a price. I feel like they shred and disintegrate faster than other sponges, and they tend to hold onto bad smells.
Jill R.
Greenbrier, AR
I always have multiple packages of these on hand at all time. Great for washing dishes or scrubbing the dirt off counters. Last much longer than other brands, and affordable. Everyone needs to try these!
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this scrubber. It's tough side is great for hard stuff and the soft side does the job. It's a good value and price. I purchased at target. It's very effective. And I would definitely purchase again.
Tabitha R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't know that these are any different in efficiency from the normal sponges, but they still do a great job loosening crusted material on the dishes. The sponge side doesn't seem to hold onto odors either.