BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Janice G.
Salem, OR
This product was ok. It was different from the regular sponges I used. I wouldn't buy it.
Kayla A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A really good sponge. I used these to clean my tan sofas and there was no color transfer.
Lacey M.
Fort Riley, KS
These sponges are great. I love the fact they are all natural and they last a long time.
Melinda E.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This are ok, but not the best. When I used to scrub with, pieces of the sponge came off.
Alexandra W.
Lake View, NY
I like the environmental factor of these sponges. The natural fibers get my dishes clean
Jasmine K.
Great for cleaning and I love that it is natural. Has soft and tough for everyday messes.
Luz C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like them they help with mostly everything ... I use some for everything I spill
alissa h.
Erie, PA
A perfect sponge and an amazing natural product. I love doing the dishes with this!!!!!!!
hanna h.
Greensboro, NC
These work great and always clean up whatever mess I've made. They also last quite awhile
Laura B.
Danforth, IL
Works great on not only pots n pans but glassware too. Hold up without tearing or ripping