BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Lacey M.
Fort Riley, KS
These sponges are great. I love the fact they are all natural and they last a long time.
Laura B.
Danforth, IL
Works great on not only pots n pans but glassware too. Hold up without tearing or ripping
Luz C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like them they help with mostly everything ... I use some for everything I spill
Janice G.
Salem, OR
This product was ok. It was different from the regular sponges I used. I wouldn't buy it.
hanna h.
Greensboro, NC
These work great and always clean up whatever mess I've made. They also last quite awhile
Jasmine K.
Great for cleaning and I love that it is natural. Has soft and tough for everyday messes.
alissa h.
Erie, PA
A perfect sponge and an amazing natural product. I love doing the dishes with this!!!!!!!
Ashley V.
Vermont, IL
These sponges clean very well. We use them quite a bit and they always get the job done.
iraida e.
Love the color and durabilty... great price one per month... soft with the porcelain...
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Cleans decently without hard scrubbing, easy on your pans and skillets. Cost friendly.