BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Harmony L.
Silver City, NM
This product stood up to the test of my dishes but had to replace sooner than anticipated.
Love all natural items but this one is natural and helps you clean! Definitely a win there!
Tara T.
Love sponges better than spongebob lol good sponge cleans well and durable for tough stains
Samantha M.
I love that scotch brite offers a natural fiber sponge! Durable & affordable. I recommend!
Sidney N.
Woodstock , GA
Love these! They are green and they work so well! Love love love! Will definitely buy again
Sherry O.
Bordentown, NJ
I use the natural fiber scrub sponge on my glass top oven, it is the only thing that works!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Works well, glad it's a more natural product. Have bought and would prefer this one again.
Melinda E.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This are ok, but not the best. When I used to scrub with, pieces of the sponge came off.
Alexandra W.
Lake View, NY
I like the environmental factor of these sponges. The natural fibers get my dishes clean
Kayla A.
A really good sponge. I used these to clean my tan sofas and there was no color transfer.