BY SCOTCH-BRITE #49 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart
All Scotch-Brite sponges are wonderful kitchen tools, but especially love these natural sponges!
This sponges I feel that they do scratch your pans and dishes but are cheap if you need to use it
Cecilia E.
Selma , CA
Best brand ever. Use only this one in my kitchen. And for any other clean scrubbing I have to do
Sarah K.
Austin, TX
Best sponges ever. Seriously I wouldn't not ever get this sponge. Natural too because I'm a hippy
amber n.
The best sponges I purchased an off brand recently and it does nothing compared to scotch brite!
Jennifer F.
I like that these sponges are natural fiber. They do a really good job getting everything clean.
Lindsey M.
Sherman, TX
Great sponge. I do not use sponges often... but have no complaints and would purchase this again.
Kate L.
Works great, and I love that it is a little better for the environment. Picked them up at Target.
Traci P.
Ashtabula , OH
Great for cleaning all surfaces in house. Love the cost for the product would recommend it to all
Tina C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Have been getting this for years. Keeps for a long time and gets the hard baked on stuff off fast