BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
I prefer these to other sponges because they are natural and they do not scratch my non stick pans.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
This sponge was terrible! It literally just fell apart after like 2 uses. Will never purchase again
Allison S.
Works great for standard dish washing needs. It doesn't need fancy colors or designs to do the job.
Gia R.
Works great not sure whats the difference in the natural fibees but whatever still good scribs well
jordan l.
Temecula, CA
Loved this product .. really gets rid of any grim on my dishes. and i LOVE that it is all natural !
Nicole Armie C.
Cicero, IL
This is very convenient and easy to use. It really does a good job in cleaning plates and utensils.
Sonia R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love these. Takes the grime off, cleans, and they're natural! I love them for my kids dishes best.
Amanda P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These sponges are just what I need. I use them on my microfiber love seat and couch to get stains.
This sponges I feel that they do scratch your pans and dishes but are cheap if you need to use it
Jennifer F.
I like that these sponges are natural fiber. They do a really good job getting everything clean.