BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
I prefer these to other sponges because they are natural and they do not scratch my non stick pans.
Allison S.
Works great for standard dish washing needs. It doesn't need fancy colors or designs to do the job.
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
This is a recycled sponge basically and it doesn't scratch up your glass dishes like other sponges.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I use these for dishes and regular household cleaning. Price is alright and they're often on sale.
Genesis E.
My dad bought these one time and I think it works just like the original scrubber I like it though
Amanda P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These sponges are just what I need. I use them on my microfiber love seat and couch to get stains.
taylor m.
Edinburg, PA
It is just as good as any sponge to be honest but its not bad. i use it on dishes a d it works well
Jennifer F.
I like that these sponges are natural fiber. They do a really good job getting everything clean.
All Scotch-Brite sponges are wonderful kitchen tools, but especially love these natural sponges!
Kate L.
Works great, and I love that it is a little better for the environment. Picked them up at Target.