BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Alyssa T.
Oceanside, CA
This sponge can take on any kind of residue from your dishes and works great I really do recommend it
Aurora M.
Petaluma, CA
This I like sponges that yield much and will not scratch the glasses and pans really recommend them.
Marshay H.
We've been trying to go a greener route in the house and we like these. They get the job done nicely.
taylor m.
Edinburg, PA
It is just as good as any sponge to be honest but its not bad. i use it on dishes a d it works well
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
I like this sponge because it cleans well and it is all natural. It also doesn't get a nasty smell
Genesis E.
My dad bought these one time and I think it works just like the original scrubber I like it though
Daniela S.
Turlock, CA
It's great and leaves things shinier that never. I haven't seen my plates and cups look so shiny !
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I use these for dishes and regular household cleaning. Price is alright and they're often on sale.
Cassie K.
These are great sturdy slingers and I love that I can throw them in the dishwasher to clean them up
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
This is a recycled sponge basically and it doesn't scratch up your glass dishes like other sponges.