BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Marshay H.
We've been trying to go a greener route in the house and we like these. They get the job done nicely.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
I prefer these to other sponges because they are natural and they do not scratch my non stick pans.
Amanda P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These sponges are just what I need. I use them on my microfiber love seat and couch to get stains.
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
I like this sponge because it cleans well and it is all natural. It also doesn't get a nasty smell
Cassie K.
These are great sturdy slingers and I love that I can throw them in the dishwasher to clean them up
Gia R.
Works great not sure whats the difference in the natural fibees but whatever still good scribs well
jordan l.
Temecula, CA
Loved this product .. really gets rid of any grim on my dishes. and i LOVE that it is all natural !
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
This sponge was terrible! It literally just fell apart after like 2 uses. Will never purchase again
Daniela S.
Turlock, CA
It's great and leaves things shinier that never. I haven't seen my plates and cups look so shiny !
Sonia R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love these. Takes the grime off, cleans, and they're natural! I love them for my kids dishes best.