BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle K.
I have used these before because I like the idea of them being made of recycled material. I do think they are great, however I don't use sponges very often. I will use them for cleaning outdoor furniture or help with cleaning my car.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This fiber scrub sponge works so great! it gets all the dust and nasty stuff out of the way and it does a great job keeping the fiiber away! it looks super clean everytime i use this sponge my husband was the one who introduced me to this sponge because his mom always used it.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the natural fiber aspect, but don't find this product any different otherwise from other products. I just purchased this one because it was on sale at the store. It did the trick when washing my dishes, but didn't wow me.
Lacey S.
These are good basic sponges: pretty dang scrubby, but won't scratch up your pans. I like the natural color, although I wish they were thicker. They seem to last a while though, and are inexpensive. Will continue to purchase.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
works good. love it. great quality for a great product. was just as i expected. i al highly satisfied and happy. will be continuing to buy this product. thank you so much! very happy i found and use this! best sponge ever!
Janice C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love these sponges! It is the perfect texture and is not too rough on my dishes. I have a very expensive wine glasses and this is the only sponge I will use on it. I would definitely recommend this one and it is eco-friendly!
Danielle P.
I got these to see if they were any better than the regural sponges but these were horrible, they fell apart after two uses and didn't get any gunck off my dishes I would never buy again or tell anyone else to purchase
Denise H.
I love things that are natural & this I chose to use to be part of my natural green home cleaning team. I like that it has natural fibers & cleans the same like other commercial products of the same category.
Elizabeth B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love that these aren't as bad for the environment and they last a really long time! They have great scrubbing power and I can just pop it in the dishwasher when I want it sanitized. I always keep these on hand.
Kayla J.
Levittown, PA
Leave it to this brush to get things clean ! For the price I believe this sponge is great. The scent is nice as well. It's good for hard to scrub pots and pans. I purchased my sponge at target. I would but again