BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Tori D.
These sponges are fantastic! They work just as good as the good ol' scotch brite, but they're all natural!
Lyuda M.
I love that there are more environmentally friendly. They get my dishes clean without scratching anything.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are my favorite sponges to use! I use them for art work opposed to cleaning, but these are my go to!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love how you can boil these to sanitize them. love the natural fibers! scrubber works well. would recommend
Sam L.
Scotch brite is my favorite sponge.. In conjunction with my dawn soap... It makes doing dishes far better.
Chante H.
San Jacinto, CA
I just love the feeling of using a new sponge in the kitchen. The scrubbing part gets all the dishes clean
Thenesoya M.
Cambridge, MA
Great option, no added colors to protect the environment. It is also durable and do not get easily dirty.
Morgan F.
I love how well this one works. And as always that it is natural products and not synthetic. Great value!
Lorin K.
Stillwater, NY
The marital was a good thought...the sponge fell apart after only a few uses though. It got grimey fast.
Skye R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Scrubs like any sponge but with better for the environment material! I always like to have these on hand.
Gabby D.