BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Sam L.
Scotch brite is my favorite sponge.. In conjunction with my dawn soap... It makes doing dishes far better.
Christine P.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is a pretty durable sponge. Doesn't fall apart on you like some other sponges do. I'd purchase again.
Chante H.
San Jacinto, CA
I just love the feeling of using a new sponge in the kitchen. The scrubbing part gets all the dishes clean
Lyuda M.
I love that there are more environmentally friendly. They get my dishes clean without scratching anything.
Katelynn D.
Auburn, WA
I like that it's natural but unfortunately it always looks so dirty. I make sure to hide it under my sink!
Tori D.
These sponges are fantastic! They work just as good as the good ol' scotch brite, but they're all natural!
Jen B.
De Pere, WI
Great product, functions as expected, I like that it is natural. Not a bad smell and packaging is pleasant
Olga H.
Las Vegas, NV
Like this sponges. Especially like their neutral brown color, which goes with my kitchen colors very well.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love how you can boil these to sanitize them. love the natural fibers! scrubber works well. would recommend
Katrina R.
Works just as well as the regular sponges and cost is the same so when I have the option I purchase these.