BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Katelynn D.
Auburn, WA
I like that it's natural but unfortunately it always looks so dirty. I make sure to hide it under my sink!
Chante H.
San Jacinto, CA
I just love the feeling of using a new sponge in the kitchen. The scrubbing part gets all the dishes clean
Jen B.
De Pere, WI
Great product, functions as expected, I like that it is natural. Not a bad smell and packaging is pleasant
Lyuda M.
I love that there are more environmentally friendly. They get my dishes clean without scratching anything.
Gwendolyn W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great! They work well and aren't an ugly color. I also like that they are totally natural. Great!
Sabina R.
Henderson, NV
This sponge makes me happy. Not only is it made of clean natural fiber it cleans better than most sponges.
Olga H.
Las Vegas, NV
Like this sponges. Especially like their neutral brown color, which goes with my kitchen colors very well.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
These are great to wash dishes with, they also do a great job when it comes to scrubbing any pots and pans
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are my favorite sponges to use! I use them for art work opposed to cleaning, but these are my go to!
Mariah W.
Hanford, CA
Love that its good for the environment but doesn't last very long and fibers start to fall off very quickly
Gabby D.