BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

amanda s.
wisconsin
I like these because they aren't as dense as the normal ones, but they still clean as well as the other ones.
Becky H.
Marysville, WA
Great natural product. Holds up great. I use the scrub side very often and was impressed how long it lasted.
Autumn M.
Nice sponge. Works well to clean all dishes. I like thatthat it's not dyed. I go through them quickly though.
Adelaide P.
Rector, AR
I'm not a big fan of sponges they start to smell bad way to fast I'd rather use a rag and wash it every time
Tori D.
These sponges are fantastic! They work just as good as the good ol' scotch brite, but they're all natural!
Katelynn D.
Auburn, WA
I like that it's natural but unfortunately it always looks so dirty. I make sure to hide it under my sink!
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are my favorite sponges to use! I use them for art work opposed to cleaning, but these are my go to!
Christine P.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is a pretty durable sponge. Doesn't fall apart on you like some other sponges do. I'd purchase again.
Olga H.
Las Vegas, NV
Like this sponges. Especially like their neutral brown color, which goes with my kitchen colors very well.
Lyuda M.
I love that there are more environmentally friendly. They get my dishes clean without scratching anything.