BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO
Gets the job done!! Absorbs soaps great and lasts forever! I only buy this brand and certain kind of sponge!
Becky H.
Marysville, WA
Great natural product. Holds up great. I use the scrub side very often and was impressed how long it lasted.
Sabina R.
Henderson, NV
This sponge makes me happy. Not only is it made of clean natural fiber it cleans better than most sponges.
Gwendolyn W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great! They work well and aren't an ugly color. I also like that they are totally natural. Great!
Sam L.
Scotch brite is my favorite sponge.. In conjunction with my dawn soap... It makes doing dishes far better.
Tori D.
These sponges are fantastic! They work just as good as the good ol' scotch brite, but they're all natural!
Olga H.
Las Vegas, NV
Like this sponges. Especially like their neutral brown color, which goes with my kitchen colors very well.
Christine P.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is a pretty durable sponge. Doesn't fall apart on you like some other sponges do. I'd purchase again.
Jen B.
De Pere, WI
Great product, functions as expected, I like that it is natural. Not a bad smell and packaging is pleasant
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are my favorite sponges to use! I use them for art work opposed to cleaning, but these are my go to!