BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth , VA
I live these for cleaning dishes and my kitchen counter. I easily wash mine on the gentle cycle in my washer.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids , MI
These sponges do a great job of scraping of all food. I like how the sponges are made with natural products.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We like to use these sponges while cleaning our dishes that we are washing by hand. I recommend this product.
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO
Gets the job done!! Absorbs soaps great and lasts forever! I only buy this brand and certain kind of sponge!
Becky H.
Marysville, WA
Great natural product. Holds up great. I use the scrub side very often and was impressed how long it lasted.
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
I received a sample of this product and loved it! I'd is great for our pots and pans and didn't scratch them
Kara K.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought these on sale and ended up loving them. They actually seem to be sturdier than your average sponge.
Liz T.
Carrollton, TX
I love these and you can throw them in the dishwasher to sanitize them! They are very gentle, yet effective.
Adelaide P.
Rector, AR
I'm not a big fan of sponges they start to smell bad way to fast I'd rather use a rag and wash it every time
Bee J.
I recently bought this for my mom. They work nicely. I felt good about buying a product with natural fibers.