BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Mary C.
North Richland Hills, TX
I used these sponges to deep clean my microfiber couch, because they are the same color, they worked so great!
Kara K.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought these on sale and ended up loving them. They actually seem to be sturdier than your average sponge.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI
These sponges do a great job of scraping of all food. I like how the sponges are made with natural products.
Lizzie N.
Penn Yan, NY
Love this sponge, cost efficient and easy to wash in the dishwasher. Each sponge lasts around a month or two
Kaysee T.
Pinellas Park, FL
Great on all pans, gentle scrub but gets the job done every time! Doesn't hold smells like others do either.
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY
Not good all of the fibers come out and the natural little things they put u have stuff all over your dishes
Adelaide P.
Rector, AR
I'm not a big fan of sponges they start to smell bad way to fast I'd rather use a rag and wash it every time
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
I received a sample of this product and loved it! I'd is great for our pots and pans and didn't scratch them
Autumn M.
Nice sponge. Works well to clean all dishes. I like thatthat it's not dyed. I go through them quickly though.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We like to use these sponges while cleaning our dishes that we are washing by hand. I recommend this product.
Gabby D.