BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Tiana H.
Love this!! It's a great place to start if u wanna go "green" scrubs food off very well and I thing priced well
Mary C.
North Richland Hills, TX
I used these sponges to deep clean my microfiber couch, because they are the same color, they worked so great!
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
These natural fiber are ok for scrubbing dishes, I love that you can put them in the dishwasher to clean them.
Savvy M.
Anaheim, CA
This sponge works very well! I can use it for a variety of things and it keeps its integrity for several weeks.
Annabelle V.
Rosenberg, TX
Love the way that these are not as harsh on my hands as other sponges and that they are made of natural fibers.
britni c.
El Dorado, AR
Safe and all-natural sponge. Cleans as good as any, but is better made and is better for the environment, too.
Kelly C.
I love this sponge because it is natural fibers and it cleans any mess! I have one in my kitchen and bathrooms!
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
I live these for cleaning dishes and my kitchen counter. I easily wash mine on the gentle cycle in my washer.
Kaysee T.
Pinellas Park, FL
Great on all pans, gentle scrub but gets the job done every time! Doesn't hold smells like others do either.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids , MI
These sponges do a great job of scraping of all food. I like how the sponges are made with natural products.