BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
These are great sponges and love the natural fiber for a greener clean. Highly recommend for great scrubability.
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
My one and only I use this sponge for everything and last me for a long time and when it dry is not smelly at all
Josh M.
Love that a company has made more eco friendly sponges. Cleans my dishes well without scratching non-stick pans.
Audie w.
gray,ga
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always grab these when I go to the grocery store for cleaning supplies! These break down dirt and grit so well!
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best scrub sponge for my non-stick pans and to clean my flat top stove. Won't scratch be t gets all the grim off.
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Works fine but I'm not picky about my sponge. I love that it's green and all natural. Only reason I purchased it
Chantal C.
Louisville, KY
Work very well, and hold up when I toss it in the dishwasher to clean and disinfect! A quality product for sure!
Kira W.
Love the fact that it's natural fiber sponge. Gets my dishes really clean. And is not harmful to the environment.
Abigail N.
Green Bay
Are you at this point because it is everything really clean and well done and it's a really good product to use
Megan F.
Cleveland, OH
LOVE these sponges. They're super soft, get the dishes clean and are Eco friendly... What is better than that?!