BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica W.
Seattle, WA
Nothing really special about these, but I like that they are "green" they get what we need clean and hold up well
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
These are great sponges and love the natural fiber for a greener clean. Highly recommend for great scrubability.
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best scrub sponge for my non-stick pans and to clean my flat top stove. Won't scratch be t gets all the grim off.
Loretta P.
Las Cruces, NM
These sponges did the job! Worked well on every surface that I needed cleaned without scratching! Great sponges!!
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
I personally love all natural products so when I found these it made me feel great about using them in my house!
Audie w.
macon, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always grab these when I go to the grocery store for cleaning supplies! These break down dirt and grit so well!
Mary C.
North Richland Hills, TX
I used these sponges to deep clean my microfiber couch, because they are the same color, they worked so great!
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
These natural fiber are ok for scrubbing dishes, I love that you can put them in the dishwasher to clean them.
Tiana H.
Love this!! It's a great place to start if u wanna go "green" scrubs food off very well and I thing priced well
britni c.
El Dorado, AR
Safe and all-natural sponge. Cleans as good as any, but is better made and is better for the environment, too.