BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Steve W.
Waldorf, MD
Simply the Best sponge going it cleans all of my hard jobs that I need done and it's an excellent and safe product
Lacey W.
Sponges aren't my favorite but I love that these are natural fiber. I try to stick with green or reusable products.
Sherryl P.
We always like this sponge..The green at the nack really vlean our utensils..It works great..Its super absorbent..
Crystal S.
These sponges are great. I love that you can wash three in your dish washer so that they dont get smelly and funky
Cari N.
Average. Works fine. No issues with this product. We dispose of our sponges regularly so I'm not sure of longevity.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
These are great sponges and love the natural fiber for a greener clean. Highly recommend for great scrubability.
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best scrub sponge for my non-stick pans and to clean my flat top stove. Won't scratch be t gets all the grim off.
Chantal C.
Louisville, KY
Work very well, and hold up when I toss it in the dishwasher to clean and disinfect! A quality product for sure!
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
I personally love all natural products so when I found these it made me feel great about using them in my house!
Jennifer S.
Downey, CA
This sponge can take out the most greasiest part of the pan without damaging your pots and pans it works miracles