BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Steve W.
Waldorf, MD
Simply the Best sponge going it cleans all of my hard jobs that I need done and it's an excellent and safe product
Lacey W.
Sponges aren't my favorite but I love that these are natural fiber. I try to stick with green or reusable products.
Chantal C.
Louisville, KY
Work very well, and hold up when I toss it in the dishwasher to clean and disinfect! A quality product for sure!
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
I personally love all natural products so when I found these it made me feel great about using them in my house!
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
My one and only I use this sponge for everything and last me for a long time and when it dry is not smelly at all
Kira W.
Love the fact that it's natural fiber sponge. Gets my dishes really clean. And is not harmful to the environment.
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Works fine but I'm not picky about my sponge. I love that it's green and all natural. Only reason I purchased it
Jessica W.
Seattle, WA
Nothing really special about these, but I like that they are "green" they get what we need clean and hold up well
Loretta P.
Las Cruces, NM
These sponges did the job! Worked well on every surface that I needed cleaned without scratching! Great sponges!!
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best scrub sponge for my non-stick pans and to clean my flat top stove. Won't scratch be t gets all the grim off.