BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Kara B.
Carrollton, KY
Gets the job done, and doesn't tear up quickly, compared to other brands. I like how it is used out of natural fiber.
Stephanie R.
I link these but I feel like i have to scrub harder to get stuck on food off my dishes. I prefer the heavy duty ones.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
It works like any other product of theirs . Good am satisfied :) but it's expensive only cos it has green word on it
Kaitlyn S.
Toms River, NJ
These are great sponges. They clean well and don't wear out quickly. The sponges are also better for the environment
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
I'm very picky with my sponges because not all of them get the hard stuff off my dishes but theses work pretty good
Sherryl P.
We always like this sponge..The green at the nack really vlean our utensils..It works great..Its super absorbent..
Crystal S.
These sponges are great. I love that you can wash three in your dish washer so that they dont get smelly and funky
Cari N.
Average. Works fine. No issues with this product. We dispose of our sponges regularly so I'm not sure of longevity.
RD L.
Advance, NC
These are the only sponges I buy for multiple uses around the house. The price is great and they last a long time.
Tori K.
North Bergen, NJ
Holds up as well as all other Scotch Brite sponges which is a decent amount. I mostly just like the natural element