BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Bre S.
Something about the natural sponges makes them better. Super affordable so I don't feel bad switching out on them often
Brandi A.
Citrus Hts, CA
This was an amazing sponge. It didn't get mildew-y nearly as fast either! I definitely recommend this cleaner sponge!
Kara B.
Carrollton, KY
Gets the job done, and doesn't tear up quickly, compared to other brands. I like how it is used out of natural fiber.
Stephanie R.
I link these but I feel like i have to scrub harder to get stuck on food off my dishes. I prefer the heavy duty ones.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
It works like any other product of theirs . Good am satisfied :) but it's expensive only cos it has green word on it
Christine T.
Saint Paul, MN
Going green never feels so good. Very affordable, doesn't smell after so many wash. Gets your dished clean right away
Kaitlyn S.
Toms River, NJ
These are great sponges. They clean well and don't wear out quickly. The sponges are also better for the environment
Steve W.
Waldorf, MD
Simply the Best sponge going it cleans all of my hard jobs that I need done and it's an excellent and safe product
Crystal S.
These sponges are great. I love that you can wash three in your dish washer so that they dont get smelly and funky
Cari N.
Average. Works fine. No issues with this product. We dispose of our sponges regularly so I'm not sure of longevity.