BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the look of these so I buy them because they are natural looking sitting on my counter. They hold up really well.
Tammy I.
Panama City, FL
Long lasting scrub sponge. I love that you can prolong the life of them by sanitizing and cleaning them in the microwave.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm all about going green and trying better products, but I feel like these don't clean quite as good as regular sponges.
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
I like that these are a neutral color because most similar dishwands are in bright colors that don't match my kitchen.
Phyllis H.
Philadelphia, PA
I like to use green products whenever I can. The Scotch Brite Greener Clean natural fiber scrub sponges do a great job.
Bre S.
Something about the natural sponges makes them better. Super affordable so I don't feel bad switching out on them often
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
I like these, they last decently but the fibers on top comes off. The clean well and don't crumble like cheap sponges.
Ashley T.
Baton Rouge, LA
i like these eco friendly sponges. they clean well and are affordable. they lasts a while and work great in the kitchen
Brandi A.
Citrus Hts, CA
This was an amazing sponge. It didn't get mildew-y nearly as fast either! I definitely recommend this cleaner sponge!
Christine T.
Saint Paul, MN
Going green never feels so good. Very affordable, doesn't smell after so many wash. Gets your dished clean right away