BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the look of these so I buy them because they are natural looking sitting on my counter. They hold up really well.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love that these sponges are natural and you can wash them in the dishwasher!! They really have great scrubbing power!!
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
Great durable green alternative to sponges, and they're not so expensive that I feel guilty throwing them away when I do.
Adriana B.
their sponges are great and they last for a. little while. they have always had great products. and they are really good
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm all about going green and trying better products, but I feel like these don't clean quite as good as regular sponges.
amy h.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good for the environment and they aren't rough like most sponges. I like the color and the price is really good for these
Practicing F.
I love eco friendly cleaning products and this is one of my favorites. It's scrubby power is good and lasts quite a while
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are my favorite sponges! I recommend keeping several extra on hand because they start to break down fairly easily.
Amanda B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Love that ther are eco friendly and good for the environment. Easy on hard to wash pans, and dishes. Reccomend to anyone.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work surprisingly good and they are usually less expensive than the other ones. I wish they had a scrub side though
Gabby D.