BY SCOTCH-BRITE #49 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart
Amber B.
These work very well. I wasn't expecting them to hold up very well but they have lasted a long time without breaking down.
Marissa B.
Gardena, CA
Yess!! I'm so for eco friendliness and was so excited about this product !! It's world like a charm and is very durable!
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
Great durable green alternative to sponges, and they're not so expensive that I feel guilty throwing them away when I do.
Amanda B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Love that ther are eco friendly and good for the environment. Easy on hard to wash pans, and dishes. Reccomend to anyone.
Practicing F.
I love eco friendly cleaning products and this is one of my favorites. It's scrubby power is good and lasts quite a while
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love that these sponges are natural and you can wash them in the dishwasher!! They really have great scrubbing power!!
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the look of these so I buy them because they are natural looking sitting on my counter. They hold up really well.
rachel l.
This sponge does a great job at cleaning dishes without being too abrasive and also lasts longer than your average sponge
Tammy I.
Panama City, FL
Long lasting scrub sponge. I love that you can prolong the life of them by sanitizing and cleaning them in the microwave.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are my favorite sponges! I recommend keeping several extra on hand because they start to break down fairly easily.