BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Jamie J.
Rincon, GA
Wasn't really a fan of this sponge. I feel like it was not as effective as my regular sponge, took more effort to get the job done. I bought it at family dollar. The price was ok, but I won't be buying it again and I probably would not recommend it to others
Carmen D.
These last a long time. They don’t smell. I always try to drain the water out when I’m done and they don’t smell. I always purchase these because they are natural and affordable. They clean the plates very well.
Denise H.
I love things that are natural & this I chose to use to be part of my natural green home cleaning team. I like that it has natural fibers & cleans the same like other commercial products of the same category.
Elizabeth B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Love that these aren't as bad for the environment and they last a really long time! They have great scrubbing power and I can just pop it in the dishwasher when I want it sanitized. I always keep these on hand.
Laurie G.
Huntsville, AL
Organic is the new thing; even in sponges. What better way to clean your dishes than with an environmentally friendly sponge. It works great and is reasonably priced. Easy to find at your local grocery store.
Karly G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My hubby loves this particular sponge. I love it because it's good for the environment but it doesn't last very long. After a few uses it has a worn look and I end up going through these things like clockwork.
Krysta S.
Biglerville, PA
I'm so glad Scotch brite has something for everyone, I try to go green as much as possible! I love these! One thing I don't like is they don't have the scrubbing power of regular sponges with a scrubber side
Sarah B.
I appreciate that these sponges are more "green" than other alternatives, but they come with a price. I feel like they shred and disintegrate faster than other sponges, and they tend to hold onto bad smells.
Maria L.
Waukegan, IL
Use them for cleaning my fabric couches, bathroom, walls, I really like them because they do not bleed color onto surfaces, they have an abrasive side and a sponge side perfect for the everyday cleaning
Hannah B.
Saginaw, MI
Scotch makes great sponges to clean with. They work very well on taking the mess away. You can buy it from almost any store. They also last a pretty long time. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Gabby D.