BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
I was very excited about these but disappointed in them.  These sponges develop a smell of mildew water after a bout a week or 2 of use.  this smell will not go away with washing the sponge and does not happen with the standard blue or green kind.  I will not repurchase these
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a great sponge, since it is also a scrub. You can use it to clean some residues that stick to pans and dishes. But you also need to be careful with those. It is said that scrubs can destroy pans and pots sometimes. I would definitely repurchase it.
Melissa C.
Wake Forest, NC
I have two of these sitting in my sink right now! They're very durable and seem to stay fresh longer than traditional yellow sponges. They're very reasonably priced (in many cases, cheaper than the yellow ones I think) and I like the idea that they help the environment.
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
I've been using this for a while now and I really do like them a lot better than the other ones. The only thing that I would fix is that after not so many uses the scrub part comes away from the sponge. It's not a deal-breaker though. I'm also really appreciative of the price.
Khrissy L.
I love using these sponges, I use them all the time and they get the job done, when washing my dishes. I wish they would last a little bit longer. I got them at target, and I would buy them again. They cost a little bit more, but it's fine it's worth it
Melissa L.
Riverbank, CA
Some "natural" products get a bad rap for being less effective than their conventional counterpart. These sponges work quickly, easily and stand the test of time. We wash a lot of dishes and scrub countertops with these with no issues whatsoever.
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these sponges. I stole one from my roommate last year and I've been using it forever. I actually prefer the greener clean sponges because the "course" side of the sponge is a lot more course than other sponges, meaning it's a lot better for scrubbing dishes.
Jessica M.
Staten Island, NY
Love the sponges they work great they last long and they don't have that funky smell that sponges sometimes get when you don't use them that frequently I do my dishes once every two days and I have yet to experience any weird smells from them
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these for my dishes and kitchen in general. They're a great value and last long without a mildew smell. I also like hat I don't feel their so proxy I can toss when they're not doing the job anymore. I absolutely continue to buy these same sponges!
Jess D.
Argusville, ND
I liked the idea of this product and had a coupon so I thought i would give it a try.  At first it seemed up to par with any regular sponge i've gotten at Walmart.  However, after a couple of weeks it completely fell apart and was trash.  Since I got it at a cheaper price I guess thesse are ok, but i wouldnt pay full retail for them.