BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Brittany B.
These are really what I prefer to use. They don't seem as harsh as some other sponges. Honestly it's probably the fact that they look more "natural" that I buy them. I don't know that they particularly perform better or worse than any others. I do like them though.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a great sponge, since it is also a scrub. You can use it to clean some residues that stick to pans and dishes. But you also need to be careful with those. It is said that scrubs can destroy pans and pots sometimes. I would definitely repurchase it.
Melissa L.
Riverbank, CA
Some "natural" products get a bad rap for being less effective than their conventional counterpart. These sponges work quickly, easily and stand the test of time. We wash a lot of dishes and scrub countertops with these with no issues whatsoever.
Jessica M.
Staten Island, NY
Love the sponges they work great they last long and they don't have that funky smell that sponges sometimes get when you don't use them that frequently I do my dishes once every two days and I have yet to experience any weird smells from them
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these sponges. I stole one from my roommate last year and I've been using it forever. I actually prefer the greener clean sponges because the "course" side of the sponge is a lot more course than other sponges, meaning it's a lot better for scrubbing dishes.
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these for my dishes and kitchen in general. They're a great value and last long without a mildew smell. I also like hat I don't feel their so proxy I can toss when they're not doing the job anymore. I absolutely continue to buy these same sponges!
Jess D.
Argusville, ND
I liked the idea of this product and had a coupon so I thought i would give it a try.  At first it seemed up to par with any regular sponge i've gotten at Walmart.  However, after a couple of weeks it completely fell apart and was trash.  Since I got it at a cheaper price I guess thesse are ok, but i wouldnt pay full retail for them.
Carly P.
Barnesville, GA
These sponges are decent for everyday cleaning or washing dishes, but not quite tough enough for big messes. When I bought them at my local Kroger ($2.50 for a 3 pack) they came out of the package moist which I thought was very odd!
Jenn C.
I love using these! I don't have any complaints as far as effectiveness goes. My only comments are about how quickly these become "unusable" compared to regular sponges for me. I didn't want to use it for too long like I do my others.
Nicole D.
Hanover, MD
Since switching to a more natural lifestyle, I was so excited to see that my favorite sponge was doing the same! It's worked just as well if not better than the regular sponges I was using before and I love that it's more eco-friendly.