BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Todd S.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great. I appreciate the fact that they are made from natural fibers and will decompose unlike their predecessors.
Daja B.
Central Point , OR
Love these, I hate to see colored dye seep off of my sponge as I'm cleaning so these work for me! Picked them up at Walmart
Kauane E.
Adorei a ideia dá spongers serem natural acaba sendo biodegradável não prejudica o meio ambiente e tudo fica limpo aprovado
Shannon M.
Wasn't able to remove the oven stain as well as the original. I love that it is recycled, but it needs to be a bit coarser.
Brianne F.
These sponges last longer than usual!! Plus I don't feel so bad using them because they go in my compost bin afterwards!!!
Jessica H.
Baraboo, WI
These one seem to not scratch the dishes but also get the dirt and grime off. I'm a big fan of the natural over the others.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
I really recommend these sponges because you can smoothly scrub something or use the other side an scrub something roughly
Amber B.
These work very well. I wasn't expecting them to hold up very well but they have lasted a long time without breaking down.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
These last longer than regular cheaper ones and they are eco friendly also which helps save the planet! Cleans really well.
Practicing F.
I love eco friendly cleaning products and this is one of my favorites. It's scrubby power is good and lasts quite a while