BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just bought these a few months ago! I love how well they clean my cookware! I love that they are natural and they last long!
Destiny R.
I like this sponge. It scrubs well and the natural fibers last longer than the synthetic ones. Plus, it's good for the earth!
Shihein W.
Hollywood, FL
Very nice product. It does what it's supposed to do and does not scratch surfaces. It can smell spongy if used for too long.
Kersey B.
Ypsilanti, MI
These sponges last quite awhile and i lovebthat they are all natural. They're grest for dishes and cleaning around the house.
Trace P.
Bismarck, AR
Better for the environment is better for all. Only use sponges for a little while so why not get the best thing for everyone.
Ashlee D.
Hutto, TX
Love the idea! I wish that it would withstand deeper cleans more but I think this is an awesome step in the right direction.
Katrina K.
Camden, NJ
I felt this sponge fell apart faster than other types I have purchased from scotch-Brite. I would not buy this product again
Leslie T.
Story, WY
I love using these because I do not have to worry about color coming off on things. Great for getting spills off rug or sofa
TaVonya R.
One of my favorite sponges. It's good to know there's a cautious company still left! These sponges last for a while as well.
Brianne F.
These sponges last longer than usual!! Plus I don't feel so bad using them because they go in my compost bin afterwards!!!