BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Joanne S.
belton, TX
Sponges work great, they do not fall apart. They do not get that funny sponge smell. They hold suds well and clean like a dream.
Angey R.
Amity, OR
Doesn't last long. I like the texture and the price. Smells a little...different. I like the color and that it is natural fibers.
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL
Try to buy things that is natural fiber scrub sponge .they don't really cost that much.and i usually can fine d them in any stores
Sharma E.
Woodside, NY
Doesn't mess up any plates or pots by scratching the non stixk surface. Does a great job cleaning and is very convenient to find!
Autumn C.
Goose Creek, SC
It's #effective and lasts. Doesn't hold smell like other sponges tend to do and I don't need to use a scraper to clean off dishes
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really like these sponges. I've been trying to go more all-natural with all of my products in my home and these works amazingly
Jaime M.
Dover, AR
Natural. Green. And it really works. I love this sponge. Yay! It is safe for the environment which is appealing to my Wicca side.
Erin R.
I like the concept of these sponges and love the color but they didn't seem to hold up as well as the blue ones, unfortunately.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love the natural fibers in this. It gets the job done effectly. The only thing I dislike it that the natural fibers fray off.
Tori P.
I love how well these work and they're even made with all natural fibers! It gets down to the nitty gritty of doing the dishes.