BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Joanne S.
Belton, TX
Sponges work great, they do not fall apart. They do not get that funny sponge smell. They hold suds well and clean like a dream.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really like these sponges. I've been trying to go more all-natural with all of my products in my home and these works amazingly
Karin N.
Bloomington , MN
Theses are my go to if they are on sale. I don't like to buy them full price because they last just as ling as regular scrubbies.
Autumn C.
Goose Creek, SC
It's #effective and lasts. Doesn't hold smell like other sponges tend to do and I don't need to use a scraper to clean off dishes
Miranda B.
This is a good sponge for everyday use. it hold up well, I like to sanitize my sponges in the dishwasher and these hold up great
Christie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love these sponges! Not only are they natural, but they can thrown right in the dishwasher to clean and sanitize!
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love the natural fibers in this. It gets the job done effectly. The only thing I dislike it that the natural fibers fray off.
Geri Liz L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this sponge once and it fell apart after a week. It's great that its greener natural but it doesn't last long enough!
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Perfect for your good pans, gentle enough to use without the scratching of your tephlon pans. I even let my kids wash the pans.
Tori P.
I love how well these work and they're even made with all natural fibers! It gets down to the nitty gritty of doing the dishes.