BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Marina F.
Tampa, FL
These sponges last so long! The brush side is rough enough to get baked on cheese off our oven pans which is always a difficult task.
tesia g.
Tooele, UT
I have only used these once but I'll stand behind them for sure. They don't scratch my expensive pots and pans and soft to the touch
Eileen C.
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge: excelente esponja lo que me gusta es que es natural y no daña mucho las manos
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
These were good. I feel like they did the same job the normal sponges do only they allow you to feel better about what you are using.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Basic sponge that does its job! I love how it keeps my stuff nice and clean. It gets away dirt without doing any harm to my products.
Used these once because they were on sale. I liked them but its not something I reach for in the stores when I need to buy sponges.
Emily C.
I really like these sponges, they're natural, hold up very well, am able to throw them in the dishwasher and they don't fall apart.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Bought this kind without color to clean my microfiber couch with natural ingredients. Works fine, but I think a sponge is a sponge.
Blanca V.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm really into natural things not organic but natural and this sponges are good they don't scratch up my pans like other ones do.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
I hated these. The texture bothered me a lot and it felt like it kept food in it to much. I hated the price to way overly expensive