BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Kristina S.
Austin, TX
Love these sponges! Makes me feel a little better knowing they are more natural than your leasing sponge. Lasts a really long time too
Corinna C.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
I'm happy with these. I like that they are biodegradable, and I think they clean very well. I wish they were a little cheaper though.
Angel L.
Kyle, TX
These are my all time favorite sponges. They look great and they work even better! Highly recommended these for any part of your home!
Griselle N.
Carteret, NJ
My favorite i constansly change my sponges to germ free & this is all i use, i like all the options you get & the price is reasonable .
tesia g.
Murray , UT
I have only used these once but I'll stand behind them for sure. They don't scratch my expensive pots and pans and soft to the touch
Eileen C.
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge: excelente esponja lo que me gusta es que es natural y no daña mucho las manos
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Basic sponge that does its job! I love how it keeps my stuff nice and clean. It gets away dirt without doing any harm to my products.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
These were good. I feel like they did the same job the normal sponges do only they allow you to feel better about what you are using.
Alexis D.
Gulfport, MS
I love this sponge, is environmentally safe and gets the cleaning job done. Makes washing dishes easy. I recommend this to everyone.
Marina F.
Tampa, FL
These sponges last so long! The brush side is rough enough to get baked on cheese off our oven pans which is always a difficult task.
Gabby D.