BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Kris S.
Austin, TX
Love these sponges! Makes me feel a little better knowing they are more natural than your leasing sponge. Lasts a really long time too
George A.
It's a sponge. it cleans well, lasts about 3 months, and yeah it's good overall. also it doesn't scratch the.. things you're cleaning 👍
Emily L.
This does the job on pretty much anything, a few exceptions, but overall a pretty solid product. Plus it is natural so that is a bonus.
Angel L.
Kyle, TX
These are my all time favorite sponges. They look great and they work even better! Highly recommended these for any part of your home!
Ashley W.
Owasso, OK
This product was alright. It wasn't as heavy duty as I would like for a sponge but on items you do to need to scrub a lot then it's ok.
Griselle N.
Carteret, NJ
My favorite i constansly change my sponges to germ free & this is all i use, i like all the options you get & the price is reasonable .
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I'm happy with these. I like that they are biodegradable, and I think they clean very well. I wish they were a little cheaper though.
Alicia R.
Maryville, TN
I love these and they are not harsh on your dishes. I love the price of them and the fact that you can thrown them in your dishwasher.
Marina F.
Tampa, FL
These sponges last so long! The brush side is rough enough to get baked on cheese off our oven pans which is always a difficult task.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Basic sponge that does its job! I love how it keeps my stuff nice and clean. It gets away dirt without doing any harm to my products.