BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica R.
Scranton, PA
Not my favorite, broke down way faster than my traditional green and yellow sponges. Softened up quickly and was hard to use on tough jobs.
Megan C.
Liverpool
I love these sponges. They clean things so and last a ridiculous amount of time. It's nice because they don't fall apart like other sponges
Jenifer B.
Elburn, IL
I love these sponges they do a wonderful job. Theu don't leave debris from the sponge laying around like i have experienced with other ones.
Melinda K.
ohio
Not bad to use. Doesn't fall apart in your hands. Only bad thing is sponges can hold germs and bacteria so have to toss them periodically
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work great and are environmentally friendly ! They last a good while and don't fray and shed like some of the other "green sponges"
Sylvia P.
Simi Valley, CA
These are the best cleans great and you can drop in the dish washer can clean after to remove any bad odor that can linger - great value
Madelyn L.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Had to scrub a little harder with these. Felt like I was helping the environment a bit though. A little more pricey than regular sponges.
April M.
Cle Elum, WA
These are my favorite sponges. I like how they're so soft and flexible from the start. They last got some time. They are my go to sponge.
Angelita G.
Great t cleaning the stove top n microwave. Cleans the counter tops great and leaves everything clean. Cants wait to use the item again.
MIKAULY V.
The best!!!!! It is always I buy, is excellent leaves everything very clean, and not mistreat my hands is something very important to me