BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Sammus C.
Mesa, AZ
These are the best sponges I've ever used!! They work fantastic and they last longer than other sponges! There the only sponges I'll use now.
McKenzie Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really enjoy these sponges, they clean just like any other and aren't full of dyes and chemicals. They hold up well and get the job done.
Jenifer B.
Elburn, IL
I love these sponges they do a wonderful job. Theu don't leave debris from the sponge laying around like i have experienced with other ones.
Katie S.
Fallon, NV
These are fine. After a few uses they begin to stink really bad. For the price they are easily replaceable, but that smell they get, yuck!
Jessica R.
Scranton, PA
Not my favorite, broke down way faster than my traditional green and yellow sponges. Softened up quickly and was hard to use on tough jobs.
Megan C.
Liverpool
I love these sponges. They clean things so and last a ridiculous amount of time. It's nice because they don't fall apart like other sponges
Joan M.
Laurel, MS
I don't believe these worked to well. They started coming apart. Sorry I will have to pass on getting these again. Purchased at office depo
Charlene S.
Akron, OH
I like them. They work on everything. You will see how easy they are clean things. They clean out real good. Don't smell. Like other one do
Casey T.
I love this sponge and the fact it's natural. I also live that I can throw it in my dishwasher I know it comes out cleaner than it went in.
Adriana C.
Cape Coral, FL
I love using sponges to wash my dishes. I like to make sure everything is clean before I stick it in the dishwasher. Love the neutral color