BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Arion M.
Milton, PA
The Natural Fiber Scrubber Sponge is AWESOME!! IIt is just as effective as other sponges that are on the market. I feel that the scrubber side is stronger than other products. It doesn't seem to retain the "damp odor" like other sponges do. I would purchase this item again,.
Pam S.
Philadelphia
I love these natural fiber sponges, I find that sometimes the others have a scent to them when you first open them but these do not.  They tend to last longer as well, which is nice.  I purchased these in my supermarket and would absolutely buy them again.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Don't really enjoy using sponges in general just because they start to smell too quickly. This one is no different. Does the job to clean and scrub. Nothing too different from any other sponge
Amanda S.
Westlake, OH
very good sponge. i really like that it is all natural. i bought it at walmart. i would buy this again for sure. it has not scent on in at all which is good. effective for sure, not disapointing at all. i would buy this again for sure. they do a good job of cleaning
Autumn N.
Doesn't scratch dishes or glasses but they expire pretty quickly. And by expire I mean they smell really bad really fast. They are a little less expensive but you end up go by through them faster. I will stick with the regular scotchbrite sponges in the future.
Selena z.
Raymondville, TX
I actually liked this I'm usually a bargain shopper and supper cheap so i get the cheap sponges that come in a pack of 8 but i got tired of thwm tearing so I went out budget a little haha and grabbed ones of these and to my knowledge it's still intact thumbs up
Jamie J.
Rincon, GA
Wasn't really a fan of this sponge. I feel like it was not as effective as my regular sponge, took more effort to get the job done. I bought it at family dollar. The price was ok, but I won't be buying it again and I probably would not recommend it to others
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
Thinner than the other scotch brite sponges which I wasn't expecting but overall the quality is great . I try and use more natural things in the house and never thought I needed to do that with a sponge but I tried these and will now purchase them from
Now on
Melissa C.
Wake Forest, NC
I have two of these sitting in my sink right now! They're very durable and seem to stay fresh longer than traditional yellow sponges. They're very reasonably priced (in many cases, cheaper than the yellow ones I think) and I like the idea that they help the environment.
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
I've been using this for a while now and I really do like them a lot better than the other ones. The only thing that I would fix is that after not so many uses the scrub part comes away from the sponge. It's not a deal-breaker though. I'm also really appreciative of the price.