BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these sponges. I stole one from my roommate last year and I've been using it forever. I actually prefer the greener clean sponges because the "course" side of the sponge is a lot more course than other sponges, meaning it's a lot better for scrubbing dishes.
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these for my dishes and kitchen in general. They're a great value and last long without a mildew smell. I also like hat I don't feel their so proxy I can toss when they're not doing the job anymore. I absolutely continue to buy these same sponges!
Jess D.
Argusville, ND
I liked the idea of this product and had a coupon so I thought i would give it a try.  At first it seemed up to par with any regular sponge i've gotten at Walmart.  However, after a couple of weeks it completely fell apart and was trash.  Since I got it at a cheaper price I guess thesse are ok, but i wouldnt pay full retail for them.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This fiber scrub sponge works so great! it gets all the dust and nasty stuff out of the way and it does a great job keeping the fiiber away! it looks super clean everytime i use this sponge my husband was the one who introduced me to this sponge because his mom always used it.
Nicole D.
Hanover, MD
Since switching to a more natural lifestyle, I was so excited to see that my favorite sponge was doing the same! It's worked just as well if not better than the regular sponges I was using before and I love that it's more eco-friendly.
Carly P.
Barnesville, GA
These sponges are decent for everyday cleaning or washing dishes, but not quite tough enough for big messes. When I bought them at my local Kroger ($2.50 for a 3 pack) they came out of the package moist which I thought was very odd!
Danielle K.
I have used these before because I like the idea of them being made of recycled material. I do think they are great, however I don't use sponges very often. I will use them for cleaning outdoor furniture or help with cleaning my car.
Jamie J.
Rincon, GA
Wasn't really a fan of this sponge. I feel like it was not as effective as my regular sponge, took more effort to get the job done. I bought it at family dollar. The price was ok, but I won't be buying it again and I probably would not recommend it to others
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
works good. love it. great quality for a great product. was just as i expected. i al highly satisfied and happy. will be continuing to buy this product. thank you so much! very happy i found and use this! best sponge ever!
Elizabeth B.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love that these aren't as bad for the environment and they last a really long time! They have great scrubbing power and I can just pop it in the dishwasher when I want it sanitized. I always keep these on hand.