BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
dawn h.
Brookhaven, NY
Great sponge soft and cleans my dishes easily my favorite brand of sponge effective would highly recommend this sponge no cons pros GREAT price
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Natural Fiber Scour Pad got to love it its eco friendly.Easy to fined in stores and works like any sponge.Giving my brother some for his b day.
Carmen L.
Bellevue, NE
I love these because I'm all about natural products! These don't have the weird smell I get when I open and use other products and I love that
Lauren S.
I thought they cleaned well but some of the fibers were flaking off. They look dirty and i felt like I had to clean them too. But did work well
love that it is reusable. Just stick it in the dishwasher and use it again and again! Perfect for saving money and making the earth greener :)
Carmen b.
Van Nuys, CA
They work an get this job done. Sponges to ne are all the same.but I do love the color and I don't have to work hard to get all that food out.
Lori D.
I like to buy these in bulk. They are safe to use on a glass cook top. I use them in the kitchen, bathroom and anywhere there is a tough spot.
Christina S.
Colonia, NJ
This sponge doesn't really work well for tough messes and pieces of it come off easily. I really wanted to like this product but it fell short
Maureen C.
Turtle Creek, PA
I love that Scotch-Brite offers a natural fiber sponge and I think they stack up against the classic green and yellow sponge with no problem.
Sammus C.
Mesa, AZ
These are the best sponges I've ever used!! They work fantastic and they last longer than other sponges! There the only sponges I'll use now.