BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Leelee C.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I did not like this sponge. It was not strong enough to clean my dishes and pots. I bought it once and have not bought again. It was disappointing.
Audry M.
Cross Jct, VA
Love these! They work well and I like that it's natural fiber. They do tend to "fall apart" a little quicker than I'd like, but we handwash a lot.
Catalina F.
Rescue, CA
I bought it for the green component but they wore off too soon. I wish the scrubbing part was more durable. I will most likely not buy these again.
Allison S.
I've always used scotch-brite sponges. I have a hard time when I have to use a different brand because I am so used to the feel and performance.
Summer G.
Winters, CA
This sponge works great and it's great for the environment too! It doesn't fall apart easily and it's easy to keep clean so it lasts a long time.
Brianna D.
These sponges last a long time and work well. They are pretty average so there is nothing quite special about them except that they are natural.
Rachel A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work great and the fact that they are green makes it better. Use these with 7th generation dish soap and they can last for a month or more
Michelle Y.
Fountain Valley, CA
I personally love this sponge because it holds up well and its natural. I am a firm believer when we can be as natural/green as possible, do so.
David L.
The scotch-brite greener cleaner is an amazing product the only down-side is that they don’t quite work as well as the original product. no odor.
dawn h.
Brookhaven, NY
Great sponge soft and cleans my dishes easily my favorite brand of sponge effective would highly recommend this sponge no cons pros GREAT price