BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Leelee C.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I did not like this sponge. It was not strong enough to clean my dishes and pots. I bought it once and have not bought again. It was disappointing.
Syzy R.
Puyallup, WA
My favorite! Easy to use. Washes off clean. Good for the environment. Value for the price. And most importantly, does not stink after multiple use.
Brianna D.
These sponges last a long time and work well. They are pretty average so there is nothing quite special about them except that they are natural.
Summer G.
Winters, CA
This sponge works great and it's great for the environment too! It doesn't fall apart easily and it's easy to keep clean so it lasts a long time.
Rachel A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work great and the fact that they are green makes it better. Use these with 7th generation dish soap and they can last for a month or more
Allison S.
I've always used scotch-brite sponges. I have a hard time when I have to use a different brand because I am so used to the feel and performance.
Michelle Y.
Fountain Valley, CA
I personally love this sponge because it holds up well and its natural. I am a firm believer when we can be as natural/green as possible, do so.
Christina S.
Colonia, NJ
This sponge doesn't really work well for tough messes and pieces of it come off easily. I really wanted to like this product but it fell short
love that it is reusable. Just stick it in the dishwasher and use it again and again! Perfect for saving money and making the earth greener :)
dawn h.
Brookhaven, NY
Great sponge soft and cleans my dishes easily my favorite brand of sponge effective would highly recommend this sponge no cons pros GREAT price