BY SCOTCH-BRITE #49 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart
Kelley S.
Clermont
Love these scrub sponges. They do a really great job, don't scratch your dishes and they are better for the environment. nothing better than that!
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
Tried this product about a month ago and was definitely impressed! I loved it so much in fact that I went and brought a couple more a week later !
Catalina F.
Rescue , CA
I bought it for the green component but they wore off too soon. I wish the scrubbing part was more durable. I will most likely not buy these again.
Jeanna D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They're just okay. They wear out pretty easily if I don't throw it in the dishwasher every day. I keep buying them because they're natural fibers.
Leelee C.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I did not like this sponge. It was not strong enough to clean my dishes and pots. I bought it once and have not bought again. It was disappointing.
Summer G.
Winters, CA
This sponge works great and it's great for the environment too! It doesn't fall apart easily and it's easy to keep clean so it lasts a long time.
Rachel A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work great and the fact that they are green makes it better. Use these with 7th generation dish soap and they can last for a month or more
Michelle Y.
Fountain Valley, CA
I personally love this sponge because it holds up well and its natural. I am a firm believer when we can be as natural/green as possible, do so.
David L.
Joplin
The scotch-brite greener cleaner is an amazing product the only down-side is that they don’t quite work as well as the original product. no odor.
Allison S.
I've always used scotch-brite sponges. I have a hard time when I have to use a different brand because I am so used to the feel and performance.