BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Taylor B.
Great sponge, gets the job done and easily fights through tough spots. The natural fiber is nice because it doesn't scratch up your dishes/pots/pans.
Lauren C.
These sponges work just as well if not better than the non green version. I prefer to use green product especially when I'm cleaning kitchen things.
Spencer S.
Irvington , NJ
Natural is the way to go! I was a skeptic at first because I wasn't sure if this product would clean the dishes well and I was pleasantly surprised!
Cheryl C.
Glassboro, NJ
Nice sponges. They get the job done. They last a while in between uses for me. The cost is fairly priced. I can usually find them on sale somewhere.
Justina M.
Lock Haven, PA
I live for these sponges! Just toss them in some boiling water and omg their brand spanking new again. Saves me so much money a year in sponge costs.
Audry M.
Cross Jct, VA
Love these! They work well and I like that it's natural fiber. They do tend to "fall apart" a little quicker than I'd like, but we handwash a lot.
Kelley S.
Clermont
Love these scrub sponges. They do a really great job, don't scratch your dishes and they are better for the environment. nothing better than that!
Catalina F.
Rescue, CA
I bought it for the green component but they wore off too soon. I wish the scrubbing part was more durable. I will most likely not buy these again.
Syzy R.
Puyallup, WA
My favorite! Easy to use. Washes off clean. Good for the environment. Value for the price. And most importantly, does not stink after multiple use.
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
Tried this product about a month ago and was definitely impressed! I loved it so much in fact that I went and brought a couple more a week later !