BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Lauren C.
These sponges work just as well if not better than the non green version. I prefer to use green product especially when I'm cleaning kitchen things.
Justina M.
Lock Haven, PA
I live for these sponges! Just toss them in some boiling water and omg their brand spanking new again. Saves me so much money a year in sponge costs.
Cheryl C.
Glassboro, NJ
Nice sponges. They get the job done. They last a while in between uses for me. The cost is fairly priced. I can usually find them on sale somewhere.
Taylor B.
Great sponge, gets the job done and easily fights through tough spots. The natural fiber is nice because it doesn't scratch up your dishes/pots/pans.
Spencer S.
Irvington, NJ
Natural is the way to go! I was a skeptic at first because I wasn't sure if this product would clean the dishes well and I was pleasantly surprised!
Mallory L.
I really like these ones. They seem to hold together longer than a normal sponge and I like that they can withstand being sanitized in the dishwasher
Jeanna D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They're just okay. They wear out pretty easily if I don't throw it in the dishwasher every day. I keep buying them because they're natural fibers.
Kelley S.
Love these scrub sponges. They do a really great job, don't scratch your dishes and they are better for the environment. nothing better than that!
Leelee C.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I did not like this sponge. It was not strong enough to clean my dishes and pots. I bought it once and have not bought again. It was disappointing.
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
Tried this product about a month ago and was definitely impressed! I loved it so much in fact that I went and brought a couple more a week later !