BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges . They're a bit more than other brands, but you can sanitize them in dishwasher. They last for a few uses if you scrub with them.
Kathleen W.
This product provides everything I would want from a sponge. It helps my dishes stay clean, hold soap, and is environmentally friendly. (A great plus)
Vanessa M.
I love being able to have the awesome cleaning without a guilty conscience. I would highly recommend these to everyone especially all my green friennds
Miss L.
Brick , NJ
I love that this company has an all natural choice for a kitchen sponge. It works just as well as the other sponges from this company. I love using it!
Gina M.
San Diego, CA
I like the idea of a natural ssponge, its easy to use and does not have that mildewy smell after a month of use. I find it a good value for the price.
Yvette R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are strong and last long. I like the fact that they used recycled material and I feel that these are even stronger than the regular ones!
Crystal B.
Rutherfordton, NC
Love these sponges, they get the job done and the best part they are made out of recycled materials, so I feel like I'm doing good for the environment.
Mallory L.
I really like these ones. They seem to hold together longer than a normal sponge and I like that they can withstand being sanitized in the dishwasher
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
These work well for a natural fiber sponge. I feel like they got a little smellier quicker and the fibers on the scrubby part fall off all the time.
Krysta F.
Bechtelsville, PA
Greener is better! I have washed these in the dishwasher and they feel like new!!! I'm glad I always go to these because they are extremely durable!