BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Elizabeth M.
Hialeah, FL
I like the way these sponges clean. I typically use them to clean my cloth couch and some dishes. I buy them in bulk most of the time. Good quality sponges.
Amanda W.
These are great and come out of the dishwasher good as new. The price is right for these as well. Versatile for use in the kitchen and elsewhere in the home.
Kirstin U.
Not a huge fan of these scrub sponges. After a few uses they started to fall apart and didn't hold up. The original ones work much better and cost less :)
I love these sponges are super durable efficient and do not mistreat your hands , truth use many of this brand because they are quality and very good price
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
These are the only sponges I do or will ever use. Better for the environment. Work better than anything previous. Thankfully they are available everywhere.
Sandra F.
Liked the idea, sponge does the job of cleaning.
Might consider the original sponges because I go through so many its not cost effectibe for my house hold.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's great. But only for a few uses. The fabric falls apart and sheds on pans and dishes that have a surface. Not a big deal but not my favorite scrubbie.
Kc F.
Mc Donald, PA
Perfect for dishes, the bathroom, weird things stuck to the floor. It's a green product and it doesn't scratch anything..very gental and it actually works
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
These are my favorite sponges. They seem to last longer. They bend easily and are not bulky to use. They don't hold that yucky smell that most sponges get.
Elissa M.
I actually use this brand to clean my microfiber couch. With it not having any dyes, I don't have to worry about it staining my couch. Does the job well!
Gabby D.