BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Sandra F.
Liked the idea, sponge does the job of cleaning.
Might consider the original sponges because I go through so many its not cost effectibe for my house hold.
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
These are my favorite sponges. They seem to last longer. They bend easily and are not bulky to use. They don't hold that yucky smell that most sponges get.
Kirstin U.
Not a huge fan of these scrub sponges. After a few uses they started to fall apart and didn't hold up. The original ones work much better and cost less :)
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the only sponges I do or will ever use. Better for the environment. Work better than anything previous. Thankfully they are available everywhere.
Kc F.
Perfect for dishes, the bathroom, weird things stuck to the floor. It's a green product and it doesn't scratch anything..very gental and it actually works
Allison C.
Rossville, GA
I use these these sponges for all of my cleaning. My favorite thing about them...throw them in the dishwasher to sterilize them to use again repeatedly.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
Other than being a natural fiber scrub sponge I love that I get everything off my dishes of my pots and doesn't scratch my pots I give you five thumbs up
Britton C.
If I’m going to use a sponge I use these. I have some stored away Under the sink. For the most part I think sponges are gross and don’t really use them.
Lacey B.
I liked these sponges. It was the perfect color to scrub up the carpet and my couch with out leaving behind weird green fuzzies like the regular ones do
Annie K.
Love love love love. I'm always stuck cleaning the kitchen. This gets so much up with just a few swipes! It's an amazing sponge that everyone should try