BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Gabriella P.
Suisun City, CA
We try to use more natural products in our household when we can. These sponges are great! They really get the job done just like the blue ones if not better.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
These sponges are great! I love that they are reusable. I can just pop them in the dishwasher and they are clean and I can keep using them for a few more uses.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I feel like these don't last as long as the non-natural kind. However, I will say even though they don't last as long, they don't get that weird smell as fast.
Megan B.
Jupiter
I like these for environmental reasons but they also last longer. I can put them in the dishwasher and reuse them a few times before I have to throw them out.
Berta F.
Peyton, CO
Great for using to scrub dishes as well as other kitchen surfaces without the worry of scratching. The color is a little off putting since it resembles dirt.
Elizabeth M.
Hialeah, FL
I like the way these sponges clean. I typically use them to clean my cloth couch and some dishes. I buy them in bulk most of the time. Good quality sponges.
Amanda W.
These are great and come out of the dishwasher good as new. The price is right for these as well. Versatile for use in the kitchen and elsewhere in the home.
Jamie T.
I love these natural fiber sponges because they work so well workout scratching my pans or dishes. It's fantastic for getting stuck on stains off with ease.
I love these sponges are super durable efficient and do not mistreat your hands , truth use many of this brand because they are quality and very good price
Sandra F.
Liked the idea, sponge does the job of cleaning.
Might consider the original sponges because I go through so many its not cost effectibe for my house hold.