BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Angelique M.
Charlotte, NC
I love the idea of natural sponges. Nonetheless they are strong and sturdy like the regular ones. I love that they are biodegradable. They also hold up well !
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Works great! I love these scrubbed. You feel better when cleaning, knowing that the are green. Being good the mother earth, while being a good mother yourself.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
These sponges are great! I love that they are reusable. I can just pop them in the dishwasher and they are clean and I can keep using them for a few more uses.
Ally R.
Not a huge fan of these much prefer the original version. It just didn't work as well. I purchased this at my local target which usually works out really well.
Megan B.
Jupiter
I like these for environmental reasons but they also last longer. I can put them in the dishwasher and reuse them a few times before I have to throw them out.
Amanda W.
These are great and come out of the dishwasher good as new. The price is right for these as well. Versatile for use in the kitchen and elsewhere in the home.
Jamie T.
I love these natural fiber sponges because they work so well workout scratching my pans or dishes. It's fantastic for getting stuck on stains off with ease.
Berta F.
Peyton, CO
Great for using to scrub dishes as well as other kitchen surfaces without the worry of scratching. The color is a little off putting since it resembles dirt.
Elizabeth M.
Hialeah, FL
I like the way these sponges clean. I typically use them to clean my cloth couch and some dishes. I buy them in bulk most of the time. Good quality sponges.
I love these sponges are super durable efficient and do not mistreat your hands , truth use many of this brand because they are quality and very good price