BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Really great quality! Nice to use a more natural sponge too! Price is average, but there aren't many other natural fiber sponges on the market. Would buy again!
Ally R.
Not a huge fan of these much prefer the original version. It just didn't work as well. I purchased this at my local target which usually works out really well.
Megan B.
Jupiter
I like these for environmental reasons but they also last longer. I can put them in the dishwasher and reuse them a few times before I have to throw them out.
Gabriella P.
Suisun City, CA
We try to use more natural products in our household when we can. These sponges are great! They really get the job done just like the blue ones if not better.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Works great! I love these scrubbed. You feel better when cleaning, knowing that the are green. Being good the mother earth, while being a good mother yourself.
Angelique M.
Charlotte, NC
I love the idea of natural sponges. Nonetheless they are strong and sturdy like the regular ones. I love that they are biodegradable. They also hold up well !
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
I feel like these don't last as long as the non-natural kind. However, I will say even though they don't last as long, they don't get that weird smell as fast.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
These sponges are great! I love that they are reusable. I can just pop them in the dishwasher and they are clean and I can keep using them for a few more uses.
Jamie T.
I love these natural fiber sponges because they work so well workout scratching my pans or dishes. It's fantastic for getting stuck on stains off with ease.
Berta F.
Peyton, CO
Great for using to scrub dishes as well as other kitchen surfaces without the worry of scratching. The color is a little off putting since it resembles dirt.
Gabby D.