BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Chanel H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is a good sponge but I didn't find a real difference between this one and others I've used. I like that it's more economical friendly but wouldn't pay more.
Veronica S.
Great sponge that holds up well. The scratch side is strong but can deteriorate faster regular Scotch Brite. I like that it's better for the environment. I just can't find them in store all the time.
Diana O.
Indio, CA
I used these and they work ok. After using it felt like it lost it's scrubbing power. I do like that it is made of recycled paper but it really didn't clean my dishes and pots the way I like.
Winnie H.
Fort Thomas, KY
I have been using this product for a few years and still enjoy using it. It's a very gentle scrub and able to do the work I need. It is friendly to the environment too that it is made with natural fiber.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Dusting sucked and it was more expensive than the other typical brand that I would use just because it is eco-friendly does not mean it should be about double the price not worth it for a basic sponge that I would throw away eventually in fact really soon
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
If green is in its name I'm willing to try it. This is a great sponge that holds up again tough stuck on grease. I love that it's made from natural ingredients.
Brittney W.
Quincy, IL
Love theses pinged they work just as great as the other ones and you feel less guilty about using them. I throw in dishwasher to clean them. They hold up great.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH
Really great quality! Nice to use a more natural sponge too! Price is average, but there aren't many other natural fiber sponges on the market. Would buy again!
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Works great! I love these scrubbed. You feel better when cleaning, knowing that the are green. Being good the mother earth, while being a good mother yourself.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
These sponges are great! I love that they are reusable. I can just pop them in the dishwasher and they are clean and I can keep using them for a few more uses.