BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer W.
Lockport, NY
I like that the product is natural I just don't think it lasts as long as some other sponges I've used. I would use the product again but it just wouldn't be my first pick
Gwyneth U.
Southgate, MI
Seems to start to fall apart a lot quicker than I feel a sponge should. I think the scrub side could be a bit stronger. Cleaning stuck on food is harder than it should be.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pretty good doing that worked well for doing my dishes. I found it didn't last as long as some of the others but was still pretty good. I'd buy them again if they were on sale.
Amanda W.
Renton, WA
I like that these sponges are natural, but they don't do a very good job with scrubbing. I clean houses for a living and these didn't do the job I needed them to do. They do work well for basic cleaning but not for stuck on stains.
Sharon L.
Andalusia, AL
A must in my kitchen. They are easy to use and makes cleaning easier. Plus they don't harm surfaces while using them. They also last longer the other similar products.
Destini S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love that they came out with a natural line of sponges. These defiantly work great and the fiber scrub gets those tough grease stains and makes my dishes look new
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM

There is something wonderful about these fiber-sponge pads. I am amazed at how effective they are in cleaning both delicate and heavier items without scratching the surface. Of course there are a few jobs that require more toughness, where a regular Scotch-Brite or steel scouring pad works better—but those are few and far between. Overall, I love these natural fiber sponges and have used them for a number of years.
Suz L.
These work just as well as the traditional yellow and green sponges, but they are better for the planet...AND they look really cute in my neutral colored kitchen!
Rebecca A.
These are the only dish sponge cleaners i purchase any more. They don't damage my dishes. They the job done and i have a clean kitchen in no time. These are GREAT!
Heather K.
Barnegat, NJ
By far the best sponges I ever bought. They don't fall apart as easily as other brands.and I never have to Worrie about and of my pot and pans getting scratched.