BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Alyssa K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I purchased these at Target due to the price and the fact they were eco friendly. They work really well. Only downside is at first, some of the strings on the scrubbing part came off.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I'll be honest, I didn't buy these sponges because of the "green" aspect. I bought them because they were slightly cheaper. While they did the job, the definitely wore out sooner than normal. I think I'll pay the few cents extra for a normal sponge
Mary W.
Fayetteville, WV
I thought I would use these as a sub for paper towels as a clean up but I just get grossed out by sponges in general so I have since gone back to paper towels to wipe up and clean.
Taylor K.
These sponges work extremely well. They're a little more on the expensive side. I love that they're all natural. They're really good at scrubbing big pans and they're very durable.
Heather R.
I like using this product while cleaning. My couches cause it doesn't leave any color or pieces after I have had to scrub some stains out of my couches due to my children spilling
Sarah K.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Even though it is a more environmentally friendly product it does have its down falls. It doesn't last as long as the usual Scotch scrubbers but I enjoy knowing that with this product I am helping to save the environment with one little step
Alizah B.
These did a great job at getting my kitchen clean. I don't know how much better they are to use than your average sponge, but I felt a little better knowing they were "greener"
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Love these natural fiber scrub sponges. great product that gets the job done on hard dishes! I have used previous "natural" sponges that just don't seem to work as well as these.
Eden N.
Deland, FL
The scotch-brite greener clean natural fiber scrub sponge is a sponge that works just a great as the others with the added benefit of being better for the environment, win-win!
Mitchell D.
Chandler, IN
I like these becuse they are natural and they get the job done. The brown scratchy stuff on the top starts to come off later on in the life of the sponge but it still is nice.