BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Tiffany W.
I was not a fan of these at all. They didn't seem to clean as well and fell apart quickly. They were more expensive than the normal every day sponge and didn't work well. Would not recommend purchasing.
Kirstin  O.
Bridgewater, NJ
I feel like a sponge is a sponge however, these give back to the environment so that is a plus. The one side is very good at scrubbing and works well even if food is stuck on. I usually buy this kind
Channa B.
I love using these natural fiber sponges. I don't have to worry about what weird chemicals were used in the manufacturing process. After a few uses I just throw them in boiling water to disinfect.
Joanne Y.
How can this be from the same company that does the green-and-yellow sponges I grew up with? I was so disappointed, it seemed to break down so much quicker and was much less effective at scrubbing.
Caitlyn L.
Reno, NV
I know I bought this because it says it's "green" but it's just like all their other sponges. Gets the job done and they're easy to throw in the dishwasher and re use a few times.
Carolyn G.
I like these not because I care about them being "natural", but I have noticed that they last longer without starting to stink, yet they have the same scrubbing power as the regular sponges.
Katie B.
Buffalo, NY
I love these sponges. They are my new go to. I feel they don't get smelly or gross as fast as some others. I also buy the replacement sponges for my soap handle as well.
Danell T.
Seattle, WA
They are alright. They seem to only last a couple of days, the quality of the sponge is kinda "cheap" feeling. I love the original ones however these ones don't seem to hold up as well.
Monica B.
This had been the only sponge my family and i have used ever since i can remember. It is very strong and durable and it gets the job done. I have nothing bad to say about this sponge.
michelle r.
I love that you can stick Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge in the dishwasher and reuse it! It gets all the tough grease and germs off your dishes and is reusable.