BY SCOTCH-BRITE #42 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Joanne Y.
How can this be from the same company that does the green-and-yellow sponges I grew up with? I was so disappointed, it seemed to break down so much quicker and was much less effective at scrubbing.
Channa B.
I love using these natural fiber sponges. I don't have to worry about what weird chemicals were used in the manufacturing process. After a few uses I just throw them in boiling water to disinfect.
Caitlyn L.
Reno, NV
I know I bought this because it says it's "green" but it's just like all their other sponges. Gets the job done and they're easy to throw in the dishwasher and re use a few times.
Katie B.
Buffalo, NY
I love these sponges. They are my new go to. I feel they don't get smelly or gross as fast as some others. I also buy the replacement sponges for my soap handle as well.
Carolyn G.
I like these not because I care about them being "natural", but I have noticed that they last longer without starting to stink, yet they have the same scrubbing power as the regular sponges.
Danell T.
Seattle, WA
They are alright. They seem to only last a couple of days, the quality of the sponge is kinda "cheap" feeling. I love the original ones however these ones don't seem to hold up as well.
michelle r.
I love that you can stick Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge in the dishwasher and reuse it! It gets all the tough grease and germs off your dishes and is reusable.
Monica B.
This had been the only sponge my family and i have used ever since i can remember. It is very strong and durable and it gets the job done. I have nothing bad to say about this sponge.
Alyssa K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I purchased these at Target due to the price and the fact they were eco friendly. They work really well. Only downside is at first, some of the strings on the scrubbing part came off.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I'll be honest, I didn't buy these sponges because of the "green" aspect. I bought them because they were slightly cheaper. While they did the job, the definitely wore out sooner than normal. I think I'll pay the few cents extra for a normal sponge