BY SCOTCH-BRITE #49 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart
Danell T.
Seattle, WA
They are alright. They seem to only last a couple of days, the quality of the sponge is kinda "cheap" feeling. I love the original ones however these ones don't seem to hold up as well.
michelle r.
I love that you can stick Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge in the dishwasher and reuse it! It gets all the tough grease and germs off your dishes and is reusable.
Monica B.
This had been the only sponge my family and i have used ever since i can remember. It is very strong and durable and it gets the job done. I have nothing bad to say about this sponge.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I'll be honest, I didn't buy these sponges because of the "green" aspect. I bought them because they were slightly cheaper. While they did the job, the definitely wore out sooner than normal. I think I'll pay the few cents extra for a normal sponge
Mary W.
Fayetteville, WV
I thought I would use these as a sub for paper towels as a clean up but I just get grossed out by sponges in general so I have since gone back to paper towels to wipe up and clean.
Alyssa K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I purchased these at Target due to the price and the fact they were eco friendly. They work really well. Only downside is at first, some of the strings on the scrubbing part came off.
Heather R.
I like using this product while cleaning. My couches cause it doesn't leave any color or pieces after I have had to scrub some stains out of my couches due to my children spilling
Taylor K.
These sponges work extremely well. They're a little more on the expensive side. I love that they're all natural. They're really good at scrubbing big pans and they're very durable.
Lacey S.
These are good basic sponges: pretty dang scrubby, but won't scratch up your pans. I like the natural color, although I wish they were thicker. They seem to last a while though, and are inexpensive. Will continue to purchase.
Elizabeth B.
Love this sponge. Works just as well as any other and I enjoy using a more natural product on my utensils and dishes that touch my food. Lasts a long time and doesn't break apart.