BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
These are great sponges. I buy them in bulk via Amazon subscribe & save. Love the size and that they're dual sided, which makes cleaning pots and pans a breeze. They also look much nicer on your countertop than their brightly colored relatives!
Rachel G.
I like this product, especially since I am a lover of sustainability and the environment. With that said, I do not see people going out of their way to buy this product as much as the original sponges. The design is not as cute, and the sponges are more expensive. They perform great, but the color could be better.
Elicia S.
Sewickley, PA
I bought these because my dishwasher just wasn't getting my dishes clean enough.  I was pleasantly surprised at how durable these were and how well they worked.  There are no cons to buying these, and the pros are how durable they are. They do not get a musty smell like other sponges I have used.
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
Oh dear!!! These are just awful! The sponge part is fine. It's just a sponge like all the others. The scrubby side does do a good job scrubbing things clean but it leaves behind particles and fibers. It literally sheds over time as you use it. I don't recommend this product. Just stick with the regular ones.
Abbie U.
Iowa City, IA
Scotch-Brite's Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge line is great, because it is a longer-lasting, easier to clean brand of sponges. With other sponges, they get gross with a single use and go straight in the trash - with these, you can throw them in the dishwasher and they clean right up!
Lauren C.
Wake Forest, NC
great, long lasting spong. very good quality, and reasonable price. i bought it at a local target, and have been extremely pleased with the purchase. great value and i would highly recommend it to others.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is the best brand of sponges, I use them on dishes as well as for scrubbing counters and my bathroom. These natural fiber sponges are more eco friendly which I love. These sponges are very sturdy and don't fall apart like other brands. I am able to use them much longer than other brands.
hanna y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was worried that these sponges wouldn't last as long as a regular sponge, but they are just as durable and long lasting. The great thing is , though, that they won't add up to landfills and in a small way, I'm doing something to help the environment, or at least not harming it.
Amy B.
I got these one time at Walmart and didn't really care for them. They worked ok but I didn't like how stiff they were. I probably won't purchase them again or recommend them to anyone. If there was a way to loosen them up like other sponges I'd be more likely to buy it again.
Jacki N.
New Castle , PA
I like the scotch-brite brand. I bought these sponges because I thought they would be a good alternative to the ones you use a couple times them through away. But I feel like they are the same way. Yes you can put them in the dishwasher but they just do not come out the same.