BY SCOTCH-BRITE #49 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This is the best brand of sponges, I use them on dishes as well as for scrubbing counters and my bathroom. These natural fiber sponges are more eco friendly which I love. These sponges are very sturdy and don't fall apart like other brands. I am able to use them much longer than other brands.
Amy B.
I got these one time at Walmart and didn't really care for them. They worked ok but I didn't like how stiff they were. I probably won't purchase them again or recommend them to anyone. If there was a way to loosen them up like other sponges I'd be more likely to buy it again.
Arion M.
Milton, PA
The Natural Fiber Scrubber Sponge is AWESOME!! IIt is just as effective as other sponges that are on the market. I feel that the scrubber side is stronger than other products. It doesn't seem to retain the "damp odor" like other sponges do. I would purchase this item again,.
Pam S.
Philadelphia
I love these natural fiber sponges, I find that sometimes the others have a scent to them when you first open them but these do not.  They tend to last longer as well, which is nice.  I purchased these in my supermarket and would absolutely buy them again.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Don't really enjoy using sponges in general just because they start to smell too quickly. This one is no different. Does the job to clean and scrub. Nothing too different from any other sponge
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
Thinner than the other scotch brite sponges which I wasn't expecting but overall the quality is great . I try and use more natural things in the house and never thought I needed to do that with a sponge but I tried these and will now purchase them from
Now on
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
I was very excited about these but disappointed in them.  These sponges develop a smell of mildew water after a bout a week or 2 of use.  this smell will not go away with washing the sponge and does not happen with the standard blue or green kind.  I will not repurchase these
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
I enjoy using this product. It is very similar to the original and i feel like it is more environmentally friendly which is a huge plus in my book. You can purchase this product in just about any grocery store. I purchase this product over and over again.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a great sponge, since it is also a scrub. You can use it to clean some residues that stick to pans and dishes. But you also need to be careful with those. It is said that scrubs can destroy pans and pots sometimes. I would definitely repurchase it.
Melissa C.
Wake Forest, NC
I have two of these sitting in my sink right now! They're very durable and seem to stay fresh longer than traditional yellow sponges. They're very reasonably priced (in many cases, cheaper than the yellow ones I think) and I like the idea that they help the environment.