BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Joey I.
Ijamsville, MD
I like the Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge because unlike many other sponges, it holds up. It doesn't get smelly like many others do, either.
Lisa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Greener I still good, but these are not as good as the original sponges. It seems that these wear out faster too. The price is good and the sponge works just fine. No discernible scent. I would probably buy again.
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I got three recently and they were okay. I mean it's q sponge haha. I didn't like the weird fibers coming out after a couple washes but besides that it was fine.
Chris L.
Philadelphia, PA
I always default scotch bright, but I'm also concerned about the environment. So I usually default to these guys. They work just as well as the yellow and green sponges your mom used, but are more sustainable.
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA
These sponges aren't any different from any other sponge. I got mine on sale so the price was good. I purchased it from Kroger. Was satisfied. I liked the scrubbing part and that it was economically efficient
Tori J.
Rock Hill, SC
I never thought about how long a sponge takes to disintegrate, but I now feel more comfortable in throwing out my dirty ones. I also like that the color is a little more neutral than the usual bright yellow.
My go-to sponge because I can always depend on it to get the job done. I have tried several brands of sponges before and the Scoth-brite greener natural fiber sponge has proven the most durable & dependable.
Johanna S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I always cut these in half and the pack will last forever. I hate when the green side begins to shred but that just means time for a new sponge. Overall, great!!
Angelina A.
Salt Lake City, UT
The sponges work just fine at first but once hey are broke in they get weak and starts to fall apart a bit. Also they usually start smelling faster then other sponges. These are fine for a short term use.
Tiffany W.
I was not a fan of these at all. They didn't seem to clean as well and fell apart quickly. They were more expensive than the normal every day sponge and didn't work well. Would not recommend purchasing.