BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
roby d.
Advance, NC
I love these sponges. The scrubber side is strong enough to get stuck on food on dishes. I also use them for regular cleaning around the house. I would recommend these!
Briana M.
I love that these sponges function the same, while being better on the environment! They're different in texture, but can still handle every dishwashing job the same!
These work great they are easy to sanitize I like the all natural look and as long as you sanitize them frequently they virtually last forever the scrubber side is the best it gets the job done without ruining your dishes
Debbie S.
Tustin
I love these sponges - not on.y are they effective, but they are better for the environment too. They are cost effective and easy to find, and you can recycle them.
I recently started using these sponges and I am so satisfied with them. They clean without scratching and in my opinion they last until you are suppose to use them. I really like that they are natural. These are the sponges I will buy from now on.
Jennifer B.
I use these everyday. They are durable and do the large job of dishes daily at my home. They last a resonable amount of time with regular use and are biodegradable.
Ophelia H.
My favorite sponges ever. The scrub side is durable and the sponge side is a nice softer texture. Doesn't always get the tough stuff off but it gets almost everything and I just keep brill pads for the real tough stuff
Lisa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Greener I still good, but these are not as good as the original sponges. It seems that these wear out faster too. The price is good and the sponge works just fine. No discernible scent. I would probably buy again.
Bridget K.
Dallas, TX
Super great sponges that last a while and don't scratch up my dishes. They tend to stink after a little bit and are a little more pricey but appreciate the environmentally friendliness and they get the job done!
Stacey R.
Fpo, NY
I like that these are made with natural ingredients but it doesn't hold up. I feel like it should be made better quality. It doesn't help remove tough food stains.