BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Maribel M.
The only sponges I use around the house, they get the job done without being harsh. And they are easy to maintain clean, they don't get moldy like synthetic sponges.
Lisa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Greener I still good, but these are not as good as the original sponges. It seems that these wear out faster too. The price is good and the sponge works just fine. No discernible scent. I would probably buy again.
Chris L.
Philadelphia, PA
I always default scotch bright, but I'm also concerned about the environment. So I usually default to these guys. They work just as well as the yellow and green sponges your mom used, but are more sustainable.
Kayla J.
Levittown , PA
Leave it to this brush to get things clean ! For the price I believe this sponge is great. The scent is nice as well. It's good for hard to scrub pots and pans. I purchased my sponge at target. I would but again
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA
These sponges aren't any different from any other sponge. I got mine on sale so the price was good. I purchased it from Kroger. Was satisfied. I liked the scrubbing part and that it was economically efficient
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I got three recently and they were okay. I mean it's q sponge haha. I didn't like the weird fibers coming out after a couple washes but besides that it was fine.
My go-to sponge because I can always depend on it to get the job done. I have tried several brands of sponges before and the Scoth-brite greener natural fiber sponge has proven the most durable & dependable.
Tori J.
Rock Hill, SC
I never thought about how long a sponge takes to disintegrate, but I now feel more comfortable in throwing out my dirty ones. I also like that the color is a little more neutral than the usual bright yellow.
Maleni D.
Vallejo, CA
Doesn't feel like it lasts as long as the other sponges, but it cleans just the same, and you feel less guilty when you need to throw it away as you aren't damaging the environment as much with this one.
Angelina A.
Salt Lake City, UT
The sponges work just fine at first but once hey are broke in they get weak and starts to fall apart a bit. Also they usually start smelling faster then other sponges. These are fine for a short term use.
Gabby D.