BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Danielle P.
I got these to see if they were any better than the regural sponges but these were horrible, they fell apart after two uses and didn't get any gunck off my dishes I would never buy again or tell anyone else to purchase
Janice C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love these sponges! It is the perfect texture and is not too rough on my dishes. I have a very expensive wine glasses and this is the only sponge I will use on it. I would definitely recommend this one and it is eco-friendly!
I recently started using these sponges and I am so satisfied with them. They clean without scratching and in my opinion they last until you are suppose to use them. I really like that they are natural. These are the sponges I will buy from now on.
Debbie S.
Tustin
I love these sponges - not on.y are they effective, but they are better for the environment too. They are cost effective and easy to find, and you can recycle them.
Jennifer B.
I use these everyday. They are durable and do the large job of dishes daily at my home. They last a resonable amount of time with regular use and are biodegradable.
Stacey R.
FPO, NY
I like that these are made with natural ingredients but it doesn't hold up. I feel like it should be made better quality. It doesn't help remove tough food stains.
Joey I.
Carlisle, PA
I like the Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge because unlike many other sponges, it holds up. It doesn't get smelly like many others do, either.
Ophelia H.
My favorite sponges ever. The scrub side is durable and the sponge side is a nice softer texture. Doesn't always get the tough stuff off but it gets almost everything and I just keep brill pads for the real tough stuff
Renay P.
I've been using this for a while now and I really do like them a lot better than the other ones. The only thing that I would fix is that after not so many uses the scrub part comes away from the sponge. It's not a deal-breaker though. I'm also really appreciative of the price.
Maribel M.
The only sponges I use around the house, they get the job done without being harsh. And they are easy to maintain clean, they don't get moldy like synthetic sponges.
Gabby D.