BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Andrea B.
Lake Mary, FL
I like these a lot. They clean very nicely and I always try to use "green products". The only thing I could say negatively about them as they don't seem to last very long.
Kristina A.
Bellevue, NE
These are my favorite all-purpose sponges! I keep them in both my bathroom and kitchen for heavy duty (yet non-scratchy) scrubbing. Love that they're better for the environment!
Nicole G.
Buffalo, NY
Perfectly effective, cost efficient sponge. Works really well at scrubbing dishes, countertops, and stoves. Only downfall is they lose the scrubbiness after a few washes.
Faith T.
Wayland , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges and they are usual my go to when washing my dishes. I buy them from our local grocery store. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a great sponge! Love them!
Saudi L.
I tried to use these in our home but my husband wasn't a big fan of them. They don't last as long as other sponges and the little fibers bothered him for some odd reason.
kylee b.
Columbus, IN
I love this product!! It does a great job Cleaning pretty much any surface. It's environment friendly because it can be used multiple times and cleaned in the dish washer. The price is fair and you can find them in most stores.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
I love these sponges because they work just as well as the normal scoth-brite sponges, but they're made with natural fibers instead. One step closer to saving the planet!
Olivia C.
Bedford, TX
I love that these are green. At my local Target they're a bit more expensive but I get them anyway because it makes me feel good to know there hood for the environment.
roby d.
Advance, NC
I love these sponges. The scrubber side is strong enough to get stuck on food on dishes. I also use them for regular cleaning around the house. I would recommend these!
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
I absolutely love this Sponge! I been buy it a lot lately and it only because my family come over and see my sponge and want to try one and obviously I give them away.