BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Jennifer B.
I use these everyday. They are durable and do the large job of dishes daily at my home. They last a resonable amount of time with regular use and are biodegradable.
Debbie S.
Tustin
I love these sponges - not on.y are they effective, but they are better for the environment too. They are cost effective and easy to find, and you can recycle them.
I recently started using these sponges and I am so satisfied with them. They clean without scratching and in my opinion they last until you are suppose to use them. I really like that they are natural. These are the sponges I will buy from now on.
Lisa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Greener I still good, but these are not as good as the original sponges. It seems that these wear out faster too. The price is good and the sponge works just fine. No discernible scent. I would probably buy again.
Ophelia H.
My favorite sponges ever. The scrub side is durable and the sponge side is a nice softer texture. Doesn't always get the tough stuff off but it gets almost everything and I just keep brill pads for the real tough stuff
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
I've been using this for a while now and I really do like them a lot better than the other ones. The only thing that I would fix is that after not so many uses the scrub part comes away from the sponge. It's not a deal-breaker though. I'm also really appreciative of the price.
Joey I.
Ijamsville, MD
I like the Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge because unlike many other sponges, it holds up. It doesn't get smelly like many others do, either.
Bridget K.
Dallas, TX
Super great sponges that last a while and don't scratch up my dishes. They tend to stink after a little bit and are a little more pricey but appreciate the environmentally friendliness and they get the job done!
Maribel M.
The only sponges I use around the house, they get the job done without being harsh. And they are easy to maintain clean, they don't get moldy like synthetic sponges.
Stacey R.
Fpo, NY
I like that these are made with natural ingredients but it doesn't hold up. I feel like it should be made better quality. It doesn't help remove tough food stains.