BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Amber B.
These sponges are a great buy! They don't scratch your pans and are a good quality. I take the sponges and run them through the dish washer to keep weird odors/bacteria at bay.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
I live these for dishes and ever day around the house cleaning such as bathrooms and walls, with a toddler who is always sticky and creating a mess having good sponges are a must.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I use these to clean my counter tops with. They scrub really well and last for a few days. I do not like to keep them around to collect germs longer than a few days. priced good
Sam L.
Environmentally friendly product with a scrubbing quality that trumps many alternatives. I found this to be extremely effective and, since the price isn't that much higher than non-eco friendly, I'm totally willing to spend a bit extra.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
My family and I really love these sponges. They're gentle yet they can get the job done on greasy and hard to clean dishes and whatnot. I love that they're more eco friendly too.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great sponge. Works well at getting off grease and love that it's a natural product. I try to buy most my natural products but hard to find ones that work well this one does
Stephanie M.
Deltona, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product worked and I felt good about using something that was natural as a replacement of something I would normally buy synthetic.
Jessica R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love these sponges. They last a long time and the scrubbing fibers are effective but not harsh or damaging to my pots and dishes. They are very affordable and great quality.
Bye B.
LA, CA
I like this sponge because it is made of natural fiber which I believe is environmentally friendly. It cleans my dishes well. It doesn't seem to last as long as the other sponges, but I like the fact that it is made of natural fiber.
Courtney G.
This sponge is my #1 go to! I love that it is reusable. Just stick it in the dishwasher and use it again and again! Perfect for saving money and making the earth greener :)