BY SCOTCH-BRITE #49 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
I love these sponges because they work just as well as the normal scoth-brite sponges, but they're made with natural fibers instead. One step closer to saving the planet!
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
I absolutely love this Sponge! I been buy it a lot lately and it only because my family come over and see my sponge and want to try one and obviously I give them away.
Olivia C.
Bedford, TX
I love that these are green. At my local Target they're a bit more expensive but I get them anyway because it makes me feel good to know there hood for the environment.
Jenn C.
I love using these! I don't have any complaints as far as effectiveness goes. My only comments are about how quickly these become "unusable" compared to regular sponges for me. I didn't want to use it for too long like I do my others.
roby d.
Advance, NC
I love these sponges. The scrubber side is strong enough to get stuck on food on dishes. I also use them for regular cleaning around the house. I would recommend these!
Briana O.
I love that these sponges function the same, while being better on the environment! They're different in texture, but can still handle every dishwashing job the same!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the natural fiber aspect, but don't find this product any different otherwise from other products. I just purchased this one because it was on sale at the store. It did the trick when washing my dishes, but didn't wow me.
These work great they are easy to sanitize I like the all natural look and as long as you sanitize them frequently they virtually last forever the scrubber side is the best it gets the job done without ruining your dishes
Jennifer B.
I use these everyday. They are durable and do the large job of dishes daily at my home. They last a resonable amount of time with regular use and are biodegradable.
Janice C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love these sponges! It is the perfect texture and is not too rough on my dishes. I have a very expensive wine glasses and this is the only sponge I will use on it. I would definitely recommend this one and it is eco-friendly!