BY SCOTCH-BRITE #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I use these to clean my counter tops with. They scrub really well and last for a few days. I do not like to keep them around to collect germs longer than a few days. priced good
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
I live these for dishes and ever day around the house cleaning such as bathrooms and walls, with a toddler who is always sticky and creating a mess having good sponges are a must.
Stephanie M.
Deltona, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product worked and I felt good about using something that was natural as a replacement of something I would normally buy synthetic.
Bye B.
LA, CA
I like this sponge because it is made of natural fiber which I believe is environmentally friendly. It cleans my dishes well. It doesn't seem to last as long as the other sponges, but I like the fact that it is made of natural fiber.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great sponge. Works well at getting off grease and love that it's a natural product. I try to buy most my natural products but hard to find ones that work well this one does
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
My family and I really love these sponges. They're gentle yet they can get the job done on greasy and hard to clean dishes and whatnot. I love that they're more eco friendly too.
Jessica R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love these sponges. They last a long time and the scrubbing fibers are effective but not harsh or damaging to my pots and dishes. They are very affordable and great quality.
Kristina A.
Bellevue, NE
These are my favorite all-purpose sponges! I keep them in both my bathroom and kitchen for heavy duty (yet non-scratchy) scrubbing. Love that they're better for the environment!
Courtney G.
This sponge is my #1 go to! I love that it is reusable. Just stick it in the dishwasher and use it again and again! Perfect for saving money and making the earth greener :)
Andrea B.
Lake Mary, FL
I like these a lot. They clean very nicely and I always try to use "green products". The only thing I could say negatively about them as they don't seem to last very long.