BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Shaun G.
Hyattsville, MD
These are just as effective as other scrub sponges, but I can't verify whether they're really any "green"er or not. I guess if they really are more environmentally friendly, it would make a good buy, but otherwise it doesn't mean much either way.
Kassandra G.
I have always used these sponges and they are great, but they don't last very long. These sponges get the job done & doesn't soak up all the dish soap so you are not reapplying liquid
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA
My go to sponges for everything from kitchen to bath. They don't scratch and I prefer the natural color and fibers. Easy to find at the grocery and the price and value is very good. They last a long time and I will continue to buy them. Recommend!
Felicia P.
I love this natural fiber sponge because it is a greener product and is not abrasive what so ever. I use this to clean my kitchen counters, stove, dishes and also have a separate one to clean my bath tub. It cleans well and lasts a while without falling apart.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Just a standard sponge. There is nothing exceptional about this sponge but it also is not a bad sponge. It does tend to start to fall apart after continued use but I will continue to use them in the future
Sarah H.
Hesperia, CA
I liked the sponge at first. I did my usual with he sponge when done I rinsed w hot water and left to dry but I usually switch sponges every week but with these I went through the three pack in a week and a half! They started stinking really fast!
Irene K.
Nyack, NY
Love these natural sponges, the are effective on getting the job done without being harsh on the pots and dishes. They are a good price for a natural product and are easy to find in the store where I do all my food shopping. Highly Recommend!
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
I use these all the time. Not only do they clean well but they aren't too expensive, although the cheaper scotch Brite pads work just the same and are more cost effective. It doesn't clean better than the cheaper ones and it is higher priced.
Sarah S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love that these are natural fiber, but they don't last as long as the regular ones. They work well and I like that they don't leave little colored bits but they don't last very long and I'm afraid to put them in the dishwasher to clean them.
Darlis R.
Hialeah, FL
I love that these sponges are completely made out of natural fibers and they aren't that expensive. I usually get them at Walmart. They clean pretty good and the fibers are not too harsh so it wont scratch whatever it is that you are cleaning.