BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Jessica R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love these sponges. They last a long time and the scrubbing fibers are effective but not harsh or damaging to my pots and dishes. They are very affordable and great quality.
Stephanie M.
Deltona, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product worked and I felt good about using something that was natural as a replacement of something I would normally buy synthetic.
Bye B.
LA, CA
I like this sponge because it is made of natural fiber which I believe is environmentally friendly. It cleans my dishes well. It doesn't seem to last as long as the other sponges, but I like the fact that it is made of natural fiber.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scotch scrubbers are a must have for my household.... They work tough on my dirty pans without scratching my dishes! I buy these from Walmart the price is definitely right!

Andrea B.
Lake Mary, FL
I like these a lot. They clean very nicely and I always try to use "green products". The only thing I could say negatively about them as they don't seem to last very long.
Kristina A.
Bellevue, NE
These are my favorite all-purpose sponges! I keep them in both my bathroom and kitchen for heavy duty (yet non-scratchy) scrubbing. Love that they're better for the environment!
Courtney G.
This sponge is my #1 go to! I love that it is reusable. Just stick it in the dishwasher and use it again and again! Perfect for saving money and making the earth greener :)
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
I love these sponges because they work just as well as the normal scoth-brite sponges, but they're made with natural fibers instead. One step closer to saving the planet!
Nicole G.
Buffalo, NY
Perfectly effective, cost efficient sponge. Works really well at scrubbing dishes, countertops, and stoves. Only downfall is they lose the scrubbiness after a few washes.
Saudi L.
I tried to use these in our home but my husband wasn't a big fan of them. They don't last as long as other sponges and the little fibers bothered him for some odd reason.
Gabby D.