BY SCOTCH-BRITE #43 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens*
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I love that these are natural, but I felt like the bristle side wasn't as effective as the non-natural options. I will not be purchasing this product again. If environmentalism is your jam- these are for you!
Salina S.
I was hesitant of purchasing these Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponge initially, but they are better for the environment so why not. They work fine, and I don't mind making the switch.
Elizabeth R.
These are my go-to dish sponges! I love that they are natural fibers and environmentally friendly! Definitely worth the price and you can pick them up at your local target or walmart!
Lily S.
Knoxville, TN
Standard sponge, but it does a good job of getting grime off of my dishes. It's effective and I generally keep reaching for this same sponge. It smells like a sponge and I buy it at Kroger grocery stores. I keep buying it so I guess I will buy again.
Chelsey M.
Marietta, GA
I love this natural fiber scrub sponge! I've been buying them for the past year and I've been so impressed! They're perfect for pots and pans and for my countertops. I always make sure I stay stocked with this product, I would definitely recommend!
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
Great utility sponge. It's a gentle scrub for fragile plates, glasses, and bowls. It doesn't scratch. But it's not great for stuck-on food. I would suggest the regular scotch-brite sponge for that.
Psaira H.
scotch brite has been a household staple in my family two generations now, no other sponge has ever held up or performed as well. Plus, its available at just about any retailer around!
Kassandra G.
I have always used these sponges and they are great, but they don't last very long. These sponges get the job done & doesn't soak up all the dish soap so you are not reapplying liquid
Shaun G.
Hyattsville, MD
These are just as effective as other scrub sponges, but I can't verify whether they're really any "green"er or not. I guess if they really are more environmentally friendly, it would make a good buy, but otherwise it doesn't mean much either way.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
I love these natural sponges. It is great for the environment and cheap. Normally natural products cost the most. These are the same as the others. The scrubber part works great to