BY SCOTCH-BRITE #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walgreens
Darlis R.
Hialeah, FL
I love that these sponges are completely made out of natural fibers and they aren't that expensive. I usually get them at Walmart. They clean pretty good and the fibers are not too harsh so it wont scratch whatever it is that you are cleaning.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
I live these for dishes and ever day around the house cleaning such as bathrooms and walls, with a toddler who is always sticky and creating a mess having good sponges are a must.
Sam L.
Environmentally friendly product with a scrubbing quality that trumps many alternatives. I found this to be extremely effective and, since the price isn't that much higher than non-eco friendly, I'm totally willing to spend a bit extra.
Amber B.
These sponges are a great buy! They don't scratch your pans and are a good quality. I take the sponges and run them through the dish washer to keep weird odors/bacteria at bay.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I use these to clean my counter tops with. They scrub really well and last for a few days. I do not like to keep them around to collect germs longer than a few days. priced good
Jessica M.
Staten Island, NY
Love the sponges they work great they last long and they don't have that funky smell that sponges sometimes get when you don't use them that frequently I do my dishes once every two days and I have yet to experience any weird smells from them
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great sponge. Works well at getting off grease and love that it's a natural product. I try to buy most my natural products but hard to find ones that work well this one does
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
My family and I really love these sponges. They're gentle yet they can get the job done on greasy and hard to clean dishes and whatnot. I love that they're more eco friendly too.
Stephanie M.
Deltona, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product worked and I felt good about using something that was natural as a replacement of something I would normally buy synthetic.
Bye B.
LA, CA
I like this sponge because it is made of natural fiber which I believe is environmentally friendly. It cleans my dishes well. It doesn't seem to last as long as the other sponges, but I like the fact that it is made of natural fiber.